Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

It looks like if Keesha stays the old schoolers will align, but I think Memphis has a good opportunity to play double agent. The four of them being together seemed like it was a given in he and Keesha's 1on1 tonight.

I was surprised Janelle gave so much to Dani. Last night she told Nicole A she completely trusted Dani. What do you make of that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

I just keep thinking about earlier when Enzo said "You could make a dog so happy it pisses."

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Seems like the house in general doesn't really give a drat who goes other than Kaysar and maybe Janelle. Everyone knows that poo poo isn't gonna pop off until power shifts or stays the same. I'd like to see Kevin stay in though because I'm the one dimensional fan who roots for weirdos and underdogs. Memphis had a very interesting conversation with Cody today and I agree he might be in the strongest position of anyone in the house right now. If Keesha saves herself, good for him. If she doesn't, he still has options. I don't think I could say the same for Kaysar and Janelle.

People are just playing so carefully and trying to sow potential seeds of success for down the line that it's hard to tell what's solid or not right now. The only solid thing in the house now is the boulder of poo poo forming in Nicole A's stress ravaged body.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

I think Memphis might explode at the living conditions issue. I mean he already did last night very late. He went downstairs making a ruckus and yelled, "They clearly want us awake!" and the feed cut for a good bit.

I love Kat and that you're including her tweets.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

I'm a hopelessly addicted feedster. I like everyone in there too. If I try listing my favorites I always go over six and just stop.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

quote:

It should be noted that for as much poo poo as I give Kevin… Keesha isn’t campaigning. Like she’s straight up not asking anyone for votes. She’s asking people if they know which way the vote is going, but she’s not saying “Will you vote for me?” Now, maybe she’s waiting but… say what you will about Kevin but he’s been busting his rear end since he went. Its been a little sad and very poorly planned with some really bizarre takeaways. But he’s doing it.
This has been my main takeaway from the last couple days. Like maybe Kevin is talking a little too early, but gently caress that. It's the first week. I'd be campaigning hard and promising votes in the future to people willing to talk game with me. What've you got to lose doing that this early? People will understand you're just trying to save your rear end. Keesha is doing jack poo poo, but I guess we'll see what she does before Wednesday night. But so far I want her out of the house because she's just not playing. Kevin's awkward bumbling around is better than nothing!

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Favorite moments I saw last night were Memphis violently removing his shirt before storming into the DR; and Dani and Nicole F bitching about Janelle not wearing her costume. I love watching two people have a random conversation somewhere and Janelle's star is just laying on the ground in the corner

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

We'll see how it pans out today but I feel like Day did some really unnecessary and sloppy gameplay last night. Like maybe the first big mistakes of the season finally.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Please BB gods let the power shift this week. I remember week 2 of last season was when Nick won and things got really horrible really quickly. That dude is what bad breath would like if it were a person.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

I watched all of that too. The way Kaysar loudly clomped down the stairs was great. Janelle lamented several times on how they got Keesha out and there were a couple of those times where I could see on Nicole's face a flashback of her in the HoH room last night telling Cody she straight up told Keesha she was voting to keep Kevin, and Cody just looked over at Enzo and pointed at her and started laughing and you could tell she was like uhhh what why are we laughing? Well now you know.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

*in extremely Enzo voice*

gently caress memphis yo gently caress that dude yo im done thats it yo

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Memphis is in such a strong position at the moment. HoH and made people burn their Suite tickets so he has a high chance of winning next week. But his selfish "see you in the second half lol" strategy is bullshit and to be honest I will revel in his getting hosed by it in a few weeks.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

I had to mute the feeds and started listening to upbeat African grooves from the 70s because there's nothing to feel but sadness or rage depending on the camera you've chosen to watch.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Janelle and Kaysar basically have no one, right? Nicole A looks too traumatized to truly accept that she is wanted by them despite Janelle staring directly into her eyes and saying, "we're on the same side, I am working you, here is information" multiple times. Is it now a waiting game for all the crossover alliances to eventually interfere with each other and fracture off to land elsewhere? Will anyone work with Jaysar?

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Yeah seems like people are distancing themselves from him more. Wouldn't be a bad idea to backdoor him. Memphis would come away no worse than he is now, and I don't see him really wanting to make a big move this week with Ian out of reach.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Janelle talking about Kevin: "I can't even stand to look at him. Why do I have such disdain for him... Oh, wait. I know. Because he's a floater."

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Ian is really into it, just as he was in the dog costume in BB14. But this time he gets to do it for a week. It's already opened him up more socially so hopefully we can get some good Ian content to counterbalance the lovely undercurrents of the house right now.

They just cut feeds for the veto.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Right now I'm most interested to see if the ants will switch up their strategy of attack or just continue throwing more numbers into the kitchen.

Around the house I'm hearing more HGs say, "it stinks in here."

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Day is now using Nicole A to get info out of Bay and bring it back to her?? That doesn't seem good, but Nicole is definitely on her way out after tonight anyway. I wish BGM would work with Jaysar and shake the house the gently caress up but gamewise they're better off sticking with the poo poo heads for now for the numbers.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

We will never hear from Nicole Anthony again after this. It's really sad.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Good that Day finally figured that out. It was fun to watch Kevin try to process the info in his koala brain. Today I open the feeds to Bay and Xmas talking about who Memphis is really with. Good, let them all mull over that today. But even if the house flips, I see it flipping back to sending NicA home by eviction time.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

That love room meeting after Jaysar left... Like 4 people holding guns at someone's head and saying, "we understand your pain, but voting for you ruins our game."

E: It's late I should clarify. Jaysar and Nicole A brought Christmas and DayBay into the love room to solidify Nicole's votes and possibly form an alliance. It...didn't go well.

CLARPUS fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Aug 20, 2020

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Nope to the feeds today. I'll get back on after tonight's episode. Tuned in for just a sec today and it was more making GBS threads on Kaysar and Janelle, but even more vicious. Also before I went to bed last night Day told Kevin that in order for her to keep playing both sides they have to vote Nicole out. Things got really gross this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

They really are. I let my CBS trial expire and even tuned out of the feeds a week before, but I hungrily lurk this thread for STAC's play by plays and tweets. I found a popular website that does play by plays but STAC's are better because it's peppered with insight and opinion, not just objective this happened and that happened.