Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Admittedly I haven’t watched BB in a while, but do people often get the chance to yell things over the wall? I don’t recall that ever happening before. I thought they were on a closed CBS set or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

STAC Goat posted:

In fairness, who isn't in this cast?

The only people I thought were playing better games than Bay at the start of the week were Dani, Enzo, and Christmas. One of them volunteered to go on the block, one of them threw a hinky vote and lied about it to the person she told about it, and one self destructed his alliance during his HOH where he targeted someone for his alliance who wasn't gunning for him.

America's Vote to have Kaysar coach one of the housemates through a secret earpiece

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
The problem is that the type of people who we'd want to see in the BB house at this point are people who would never enter the BB house in a million years. There's a self-selection element that's always been in play where "well-adjusted people" and "people willing to live in a house full of cameras and microphones for ninety days" is a Venn Diagram with circles that very rarely intersect.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Could this be the most dismal season of Big Brother ever? At least 15 had a few interesting blindsides and power shifts in it. This is just a straight up death march.