Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Rewatching Keesha's birthday and it's just so magical :allears:. I also realised I share a birthday with her, so that's cute. I'm rooting for Kevin so hard. I hope he does well. Though I can't watch live due to being in the UK, I am curious to see how this season goes. Most of the house, except maybe Christmas, are players who want to win so I'm very interested in seeing how alliances are going to shake out because you don't really have those lemmings who don't want to win and can just be carried until they're cut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

I'm glad that Tyler didn't get to ride in with his squad of pre-game connections. I can only imagine how awful that season would be. Still, him bro-ing up with Cody gives me nerves. If they do team up, I really hope they do not take over the game. That would just suck.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Also, part of me wants to get CBS all access cause Live feeds this year have the potential to be amazing but then I remember it's only free for one month and I don't have a US address. I just have to live vicariously through Taran Armstrong's podcast and reddit. Also, no one seems to be hated just yet on reddit but I'm totally ready for the subreddit to go down in flames as soon as favourites are targetted.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Dani really wants to get Janelle and Kaysar out hard. The fact that she's pretty much been attached the Nicole F since the game has started and looks to be bonding with Tyler is making me a bit nervous that we're gonna see a Janelle and Kaysar noms. Dani really doesn't give a poo poo about fan favourites.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

As long as Kevin and Keesha stay in, I’m good. I want those two to shine cause Kevin gives my gay rear end life and Keesha shares a birthday with me and she seems cool. I’m up for Dani becoming a villain. I wonder if she will just get antsy and just suddenly backstab her alliance ala BB13. That would be hilarious.

EDIT: one thing I’m glad is that we have no racist shitbags this season. The watermelon fanatic winning last year was terrible and the entire prejury of BB21 was pure condensed awfulness with Jack and crew. No one is that stupid especially after how the racism issue blew up so much last year. Then again, seeing Da’vonne, Bayleigh and Kevin blow up on someone would be magical.

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Aug 6, 2020

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Christmas trying to get Nicole A (I think) onto an MLM skincare routine is so hilarious. Of course she’s an MLM mummy.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

David seems to be a real fish out of water. He’s easily the person who knows the least about Big Brother and I think the other houseguests will pick up on it. I feel like he will either get booted early as a safe eviction or possibly be carried to the end by more savvy houseguests.

No one is talking about Kevin and I can’t tell if that’s good or bad.

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Aug 6, 2020

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

The fact that Nicole F still hates Big Meech amuses me endlessly. Big Meech was a delightful disaster of a super fan that blew in like a hurricane into the house and blessed us with great tv and enough tears to fill a river. Remembering her going off on the final words before the vote and then crying when she wasn’t evicted was magic. She’s an all star in my heart.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

The newer seasons + Dani being set up to be the villains this season. God, you just love to see it :allears:. Also, Kaysar, Nicole A and Janelle are looking to solidify themselves as a group within the house and Janelle said Dan told her that Nicole F is the reason that Derrick isn't on this season. Even just going off the subreddit and everything, this season is already giving me so much life. People are making moves, playing hard and aren't going to let themselves be walked over. I can only hope this momentum keeps up.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1291651853395009538?s=20

I cannot :allears: enough.

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Aug 7, 2020

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Keesha and Kevin being on the block is pretty much a nightmare scenario for me. I'd prefer Kevin to stay over Keesha, but losing one of them still sucks hardcore.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

I’m seriously worried about Kevin. I don’t want him to be the first to leave :ohdear:. It seemed like everyone was waiting for the others to make a move and just nothing happened for a day.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

I have a bad feeling Kevin is going to go. He feels like he’s in a lot less people’s plans than Keesha and is looking to be the expendable one. Don’t do this to me Big Brother :ohdear:

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

I think it's fascinating how this game has played out so far. Everyone has been trying to keep their cards close to their chest so far and is just waiting for someone else to make a mistake. If this was a newbie season, I feel like more people would be up for joining Kaysar and drawing the line in the sand. Meanwhile, in this season, people are trying to suss each other out and aren't willing to lock anything down just yet. I feel like there's a sense that people want to keep their options open and don't want to commit to anything just yet.

I've been really impressed by Memphis and his ability to just be completely inoffensive. He's shrewd because come on, he was Dan's right-hand man and is lucky enough to be in a very good position of not having to play his hand and just float to whichever group has greater numbers. He probably wants to keep Keesha, but I don't think he'd risk his game for her if he feels the numbers don't fall that way. He's made good observations about how he should proceed with his own game and is pretty much locked for the jury because stuff is happening around him and no one wants to use an HOH to take him out.

If Kevin and Keesha weren't on the block, they probably could've been in the same situation as him but alas, Kaysar and Janelle have immunity so they ended up being the "safest" targets. I feel bad people are souring on Kevin grovelling to Cody because he sort of has to. Dani is a blind spot for the Kaysar side and part of me is unsure they can get enough numbers unless, as you say, Day decides to commit to Keesha and has enough of a vendetta against Nicole F to want to go against her. I find it hard to believe that Kevin will stay loyal to Cody after week 1. If Cody's side wins HOH next week, he'll probably play nice but otherwise, he'll stick to his previous game and just float over to whichever side has the numbers.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Kevin, don't disappoint me like this :negative:. Going off what's being said on reddit, I'm just facepalming. So hard.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

I already see people trashing Kevin's BB11 game and saying he was never really good on Reddit. The reads are very much yikes, but I just hope people don't retroactively think that players were always terrible.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

To expand on Kevin, he essentially set up a lie before Russell even before he was in danger that he called back upon when things were looking real bad. If he had won the Final HOH, he would've easily won the season against Jordan or Natalie. He played a floating game, managed to stay off the block until week 7 and was correct on everyone vote except one because he refused to vote for his ally Lydia.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

It's annoying how much I want to keep up with things. Big Brother always stresses me out but I also want to know what's happening. Also, why does Kevin think Enzo is on his side? He's been not that great at the moment and I'm really sad because I know he's a good player. All-Star seasons are cool in theory by they always end up tarnishing legacies when at the end of the day, luck plays a huge role in any reality tv competition. Another unavoidable issue is pre-gaming. You pretty much have to do it if you are going into an AS season or you're putting yourself at a huge disadvantage. Maybe I'm just sad/bitter because the players I like aren't doing well, but it's just frustrating to see. I sorta wish you could just take everyone when they first played and put them all in together but I know that isn't possible.

Please let this season be good :smith:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

I swear Kevin’s a good player guys... I swear... :negative: