Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

A whole season of America's HOH :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

This season sucks for the same reason the show has sucked for years, a terrible but dominant alliance picks the outsiders off. Outside of stuff like josh pots and pans and Paulie publicly melting down, there’s just not been much interesting about the show in years.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

What can they do to stop the house from coalescing around a popular 6+ person alliance at the start that just runs over the rest of the oblivious cast?

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

No just tell them that but actually randomize it.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

I’d like to see a wall yeller out Nicole flipping but it doesn’t matter since the committee already knows and the outcasts don’t have power anyway.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Big Brother and baseball? There's masochism and then there's...whatever this is.

Thanks for being the best part of a season of Big Brother.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

"Celebrity" Big Brother is awful and I'd rather they just competently cast a new regular season.

Or just crank out more Challenge, which actually had a great gimmick last season.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Snowmankilla posted:

Challenges gimmick should be on every comp show. At least once you need to have your head on the block?
Yes, you didn't make the final if you didn't win an elimination. It was funny because it started out they just throw in the same guy over and over at the start then people smartened up and were campaigning to be in the elimination by the end.

Faustian Bargain fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Sep 30, 2020

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

This has been my least favorite season in a long time. Just incredibly boring.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

The game would be better with more stupid people like Nicole A, David, or Rockstar or any of the other traditional outcast types (even Bay&Day fall into this). Instead, the meta has becomes all the "cool" people sniff each other out and form a mega alliance to pick off the outcasts before agonizing over which of them is the lowest on the totem pole. People like Cody should never be cast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

I think someone mentioned way earlier in the thread that they should stop casting out of the same drat LA and Texas A&M pools.