Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I would assume / hope that they already have the cast in isolation somewhere? So they actually can be (more) confident they aren't sending someone in to get everyone sick? Really curious what plans they have in place if someone on the cast / multiple crew members end up getting Covid during the season?

Also, real interesting concept having Americans live in quarantine for 90 days... oh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Cool a clip move in show.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

curiousCat posted:

jdfhgbsdfkjgh them all wearing masks outside of the house

Well except for Julie... Don't need to mask the chinbot.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

STAC Goat posted:

Comp sounds like that one where you stack stuff before you timer runs out. Cody apparently did badly. That comp’s usually good for a laugh.

From the sounds of it something weird happened. It sounds like maybe Keesha had the highest stack and Enzo’s stack fell down and took hers out. That seems… unfair. And poorly designed.

I've definitely always been curious about this sort of thing in both Big Brother and Survivor. Like they always run the crazy stacking type challenges, but seems like it would be fairly easy for someone to gently caress up in away that hosed up someone else... It would probably be rare to happen, I can't imagine this is the 1st time it has occurred in all of both shows history...

Although I do think there was one of the recent survivors where there was a team challenge that was balanced based and someone kept slamming their rope down after dropping their blocks and pissed someone off (probably was Australian)