Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I am so loving excited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Ahh man schucks I'm so sad I won't have to hear about FRIENDSHIP constantly throughout the season!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Teek posted:

Current scuttlebutt is that Josh and Kaycee are out. Leaves only Nicole and Ian as winners.

One of the surprising replacements is rumored to be Keesha, which would be fantastic.

Kaycee being out sucks, but is probably good for Tyler given all the drama that surrounded her on Challenge.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I thought the house looked cool :-(

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Oh hell yeah that's awesome!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

BGrifter posted:

David - I don’t know him as BB21 is the only season I haven’t watched. Anyone mind giving me a quick intro to the dude?

The start of BB21 had this "Vote out the minorities" thing going on (Week 1 - David, Black Man, Week 2 - Ovi, Middle Eastern guy (I'm sorry I'm not 100% sure where he is from), Week 3 was Kemi, a Black Woman and Week 4 was Cliff, an older guy. The start of the game they had to pick a "Camp Director" for the first comp. David, Jackson and another girl all ended up campaigning for the slot and Jackson won. He responded by banishing David, Cliff, Jessica and Kemi. The 4 of them had to compete in a comp, the winner(s) stayed and the loser got evicted. Cliff, Kemi and Jessica (a Latina woman) all finished ahead of David who was evicted. The 2nd or 3rd week they announced Camp Comeback which let the evicted house guests come back and live in the house, they just couldn't vote or do anything. The players who were still in the game were horrible racist poo poo bags to David, Ovi and Kemi. Jack and Jackson were basically the main power duo in the house to start with, they were horrible to David. When Jack was head of household he specifically made a rule that said "No game talk with the Camp Comeback people" which further isolated the minority members of the house. Jack and Jackson called David the N word after he left. I feel like there was something else that happened between David and Jack regarding a mixer cup left in the fridge, but I don't remember specifically. Basically BB21 was horrible and the winner is a loving racist so don't watch it!

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Aug 6, 2020

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Oh Jesus I'm watching Jack scold Kemi about her shaker bottle and I forgot what a raging dickhead Jack is to Kemi. Goddamn I hate that guy.

https://twitter.com/expensivekordei/status/1150907020159201280

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Aug 6, 2020

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

curiousCat posted:

"Paul was not robbed" good girl Nicole

Haha Kupo I thought the SAME THING. I said "Who the gently caress thinks Paul was robbed that season?"

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

STAC Goat posted:

I MIGHT be into it.

I'll probably be watching feeds at 1 AM. Its too tempting to not see Night 1 social dynamics form and game get initiated.

Just when I thought I was getting out...they sucked me right back in!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Watching feeds and reading STAC's recaps are the most normal Ive felt since lockdown started

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Wow that David and Day'vonne conversation was really incredible.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Taran Armstrong even likes it and he hates every twist in BB

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I knew poo poo was going to be bad when Memphis won. I feel like the seasons get toxic when the same alliance controls the game for consecutive weeks. I know we are only 2 weeks in and we COULD maybe get a turn around next week but I'm scared already.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Ace Jameson posted:

CBS all-access has every season on demand

They are asking about feeds specifically

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm so loving mad this season has been so lovely.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

TyrantWD posted:

The biggest problem in Big Brother is the outcast never wanting to accept that they are outcasts.

Oh God yes. That was especially apparent last season too.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

STAC Goat posted:

Meanwhile they’re at a place where they’re just preemptively arguing against the criticism they know they’re gonna get for how bad this season is.

https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status...752425260048384

He's not wrong.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
At this point are we just hoping David just coasts to final 2 because everyone thinks he's a GOAT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Faustian Bargain posted:

This has been my least favorite season in a long time. Just incredibly boring.

My friend who got me into Big Brother didn't believe me when I told him I stopped watching. He goes "Oh you say that every year!" and I'm like "No...really...I haven't watched since Nicole A was evicted. I kept hoping that something would happen and the other side of the house would break out and it never happened. I hate everyone left why would I watch it?"