Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

You have to go poo or pee, but, you are not at home. You are at work, school, or some place familiar only in the dream, or someplace unfamiliar, like a mall.

Every place you look to try to find a bathroom, either:

1 - There is a line or way too many people inside and you can't find an unoccupied toilet

2 - The bathroom has "open" toilets that aren't urinals in the middle of the bathroom so if you go everyone will see you from all directions and there are a lot of people in the bathroom

3 - The bathroom is so filthy and dirty that it's impossible to use a toilet, especially if you have to poo.

4 - Related to the above, the bathroom is crowded, and there are some clean stalls but they are occupied, and the only open ones are the filthiest toilets you ever saw with poo or pee overflowing out of the toilet like a big fountain so there's no way you're going in

So you wake up and couldn't pee or poo, and you really have to pee or poo, or, maybe not?

Sometimes, in the dream, you can actually find a place to pee or poo, but when you do, somehow the pee or poo gets all over your pants or clothes, or your underpants and your pants disappear, and now you walk out and everyone can see you and your pee and/or poo pants, or maybe you have to leave while you're peeing (because someone walks in to your stall or something) and you hurry out and everyone can see you as you try to find a new place to pee or poo, but, you're still peeing or pooing and can't stop.

Ever dream that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Naw, if I dream about peeing or pooing, 100% my body is about to wake me the gently caress up to go take a piss or punish me for eating milk products again, via the rear end(hole)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Nope.

I've had dreams where I have to pee and I go to pee in a toilet or urinal and I can't. And I just stand there with my dick out trying to pee and nothing happens.

Then I wake up and have to pee real bad in real life, so I get up and go use the toilet.

Someday, I'm going to break that seal in my dreams, and then I'll be a habitual bedwetter. :sigh:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I had a dream when I was in third grade where the gymnasium that doubled as the cafeteria, with these integral tables built into the walls that could fold out on rollers if wedged out with a special tool, had the integral tables instead replaced with bathroom stalls. Except it was more like a live action recreation of the Conker's Bad Fur Day poo poo level with poop loving EVERYWHERE.

Poop encrusting the walls. Poop encrusting the stalls. All slathered and oozing like peanut butter drenched in olive oil or dried to a hard crusty mass that needed to be picked at away with a pickaxe.

I desperately had to piss in the dream. I was walking around the poo poo-invaded gym trying to find any bathroom stall that wasn't caked head to toe in fecal matter, and I also couldn't pee on the floor or the stalls themselves. I searched high and low and I found nothing.

I eventually went outside, where it was like a video game where if you took three steps outside the boundaries you would get hit with a blinding flash of light and be teleported elsewhere. And then I was teleported to a farm with a rope tied around my legs, hanging upside down next to some wooden rings that had blue tally marks on them like a weird game of connect four.

I asked them that I need to take a piss really really badly and they complied and cut me down. I thunked down and went into the farm house where there was a clean bathroom.

The dream then jumped to me flushing the toilet and about to walk out of the bathroom after it was implied I took my piss from a third person angle and then I woke up.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i used to dream that freddy krueger would come out of the toilet and stick his knife hand up my butt and that's how i would die

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Have you ever had a dream that, that, um, that you had, uh, that you had to, you could, you do, you wit, you wa, you could do so, you do you could, you want, you wanted him to do you so much you could do anything?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Can't dream at all rn because some loving bird is being noisy as poo poo outside my house for about an hour now. I guess he's trying to booty call or something, but god drat guy its not gonna happen tonight

Edit: it flew away after I recorded it and played back its bird sounds really loud. I feel bad about bullying it now though

DeadFatDuckFat fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Jul 24, 2020

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Tom Gorman posted:

i used to dream that freddy krueger would come out of the toilet and stick his knife hand up my butt and that's how i would die

yeah, we've all had sex dreams dude.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Nah I have no pee pee or poo poo anxiety op,what the gently caress is wrong with you?

The only unpleasant dreams I have are dead people interacting with me :ghost:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I would dream that my car had no brakes and I would plummet over a cliff or overpass to my death. Sometimes, and this was worse, the brakes were fine but I couldn't get my legs to work right and then same result. I had these dreams constantly for years. It was when I was gambling and had to be about being out of control I figure. :shrug:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever had a dream where I pooped. Pee, sure. But never a deuce.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

I dream about huge, badly designed public bathrooms where the toilets are completely full of poop or overflowing or the doors don’t close or the stalls are too small to fit inside. I have these dreams a lot. What do they mean OP

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Metaline posted:

I dream about huge, badly designed public bathrooms where the toilets are completely full of poop or overflowing or the doors don’t close or the stalls are too small to fit inside. I have these dreams a lot. What do they mean OP

you fart in your sleep

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Metaline posted:

You're either visiting too many gas station bathrooms or not enough.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I had a dream where a poop was taking a ME!

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

i dreamed that but then i woke up and my bed was coated in diarrhea

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I had a dream where a poop was taking a ME!

:aaaaa:

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

you fart in your sleep

No I am a lady and only make cute sighing noises from my mouth sometimes thank you for asking

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Spinz posted:

I would dream that my car had no brakes and I would plummet over a cliff or overpass to my death. Sometimes, and this was worse, the brakes were fine but I couldn't get my legs to work right and then same result. I had these dreams constantly for years. It was when I was gambling and had to be about being out of control I figure. :shrug:

Same, except I am in the backseat laying down or sleeping and I all of a sudden realize there is no one driving the car and I have to hurry and get up to the driver's seat but I don't get there in time and it goes over a bridge or cliff, usually into water.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I only dream of sexy electrical sheep

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

So who else has had a pissing or making GBS threads dream and woken to a nasty surprise in the sheets? Be honest now.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

the last dream i had i stepped on a boulder and it went flying down the trail i was climbing

i was safe and it didnt look like anyone down the trail got smashed but i also didnt care because if you cant see or hear a huge loving boulder crashing down you should pay more attention

that was my last dream yesterday lol

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

If I have a stressful dream it usually means I need to wake up and piss.

Recently I dreamed I was late for a job, and it was stressful. I woke up and took a piss.

I went back to sleep, but hours later had a similar dream about being late for a different job, except this time my conscious brain kicked in like 'no way, I'm more organised than this. I would not be late for two different jobs across two different dreamscapes in one night.'

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Metaline posted:

i have this exact same dream sometimes too. unless you were joking, in which case, i'm joking as well.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Yeah OP.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Telebite posted:

Ever dream that?

Yeah all five scenarios but instead of not being able to go I poo poo and piss so much it's blissful and I'm doing it from the bottom of my heart with piss and poo poo just going everywhere in a truly joyous fashion. Loving all locations and just going at it with total ease and feeling so good both mentally and physically. In the end I emerge clean and pure inside outside just like a car from a carwash, only better, so shiny and vacuumed that I get the feeling that it's going to be a real long while I get to experience it again. So great. I love it thanks for asking, you?

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

I cant pee unless I do it in the dreamscape too

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
usually i just dream about exploring strange houses with people i don't know. very little poop or pee. this probably indicates there is something terribly wrong with me

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica
I only dream of a black basalt city, fathoms deep

it sings to me.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Piss Meridian posted:

I only dream of a black basalt city, fathoms deep

it sings to me.

Yeah yeah, we've all been traumatised by your mother's vagina.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

Sunswipe posted:

Yeah yeah, we've all been traumatised by your mother's vagina.

Right?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I often dream of huge numb buildings, jet black sinister architecture

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

Icochet posted:

I often dream of huge numb buildings, jet black sinister architecture

QUIT STEALING MY SPOT

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Piss Meridian posted:

QUIT STEALING MY SPOT

He's the ugliest dog in the world, nobody wants to steal him man

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

Icochet posted:

He's the ugliest dog in the world, nobody wants to steal him man

what exactly is a numb building? Do normal buildings feel :tinfoil:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
building did too much coke

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

i had a dream the other night that I was riding in a car over a low bridge, like driving between the Florida Keys, except not. And looking at all the boats docked at the houses along the way, then noticing that the water was so clear that I could see a bunch of boats at the bottom of the water. Just, discarded boats that had sunk and no one had gotten.
Then I started noticing other things under the water.
Toilets. It was all toilets. Old toilets and boats, like a scrap yard under the clear water. This was so distracting for my driver that they couldn't look away and nearly drove us off the bridge and into the water until we were pulled over by the state patrol, who was probably about a 10-12 year old girl, who took over driving for us and talked to us about the clear water, toilets, and boats we could see.

VERY meaningful dream I'm sure.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i had a dream about buying spider venom energy drinks and then i woke up and was really thirsty...and a spider had bit me!!!!

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
I dream of futures that are not as bad as they actually will be. Dreamt my life cover would be five times but price, but the same morning the insurer rang to say they're denying cover due to COVID. Recently I dreamt that the world was getting nuked while I was on a tour bus, everyone else taking pictures of a boulder on a roundabout. Tourism is in my future I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
George W. Bush invited me over to show me his DVD collection, which was just all the Die Hard movies.