Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

i had a dream the other night that I was riding in a car over a low bridge, like driving between the Florida Keys, except not. And looking at all the boats docked at the houses along the way, then noticing that the water was so clear that I could see a bunch of boats at the bottom of the water. Just, discarded boats that had sunk and no one had gotten.
Then I started noticing other things under the water.
Toilets. It was all toilets. Old toilets and boats, like a scrap yard under the clear water. This was so distracting for my driver that they couldn't look away and nearly drove us off the bridge and into the water until we were pulled over by the state patrol, who was probably about a 10-12 year old girl, who took over driving for us and talked to us about the clear water, toilets, and boats we could see.

VERY meaningful dream I'm sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I get worried when I hear people talk about dreams 'meaning things'.

For example, folks talking about their school dreams here, might you have some repressed social anxiety or specific fears about education or something being shown by these dreams? Maybe.
Is it probable that you're just experiencing some stress or another factor in your life at some time around those dreams that cause them to happen in relation to them. Yeah.

Do people read WAY too much into that poo poo? Totally :( I've heard people make major decisions or offer up dreams to their counselors for interpretation on, and while yea, it might indicate an overall level of stress, being like "I dreamed of Johnny riding a motorcycle that looked like a banana split, again, I think it's time to sell the house" freaks me out.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

tsaofen posted:

Am I the only person who has a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of Sun God robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickes at you?

no no one's ever made that joke before where's this one going I wanna hear.