Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I had a dream when I was in third grade where the gymnasium that doubled as the cafeteria, with these integral tables built into the walls that could fold out on rollers if wedged out with a special tool, had the integral tables instead replaced with bathroom stalls. Except it was more like a live action recreation of the Conker's Bad Fur Day poo poo level with poop loving EVERYWHERE.

Poop encrusting the walls. Poop encrusting the stalls. All slathered and oozing like peanut butter drenched in olive oil or dried to a hard crusty mass that needed to be picked at away with a pickaxe.

I desperately had to piss in the dream. I was walking around the poo poo-invaded gym trying to find any bathroom stall that wasn't caked head to toe in fecal matter, and I also couldn't pee on the floor or the stalls themselves. I searched high and low and I found nothing.

I eventually went outside, where it was like a video game where if you took three steps outside the boundaries you would get hit with a blinding flash of light and be teleported elsewhere. And then I was teleported to a farm with a rope tied around my legs, hanging upside down next to some wooden rings that had blue tally marks on them like a weird game of connect four.

I asked them that I need to take a piss really really badly and they complied and cut me down. I thunked down and went into the farm house where there was a clean bathroom.

The dream then jumped to me flushing the toilet and about to walk out of the bathroom after it was implied I took my piss from a third person angle and then I woke up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I deeply resonate with almost all the dreams ITT and it's freaking me out