Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

You have to go poo or pee, but, you are not at home. You are at work, school, or some place familiar only in the dream, or someplace unfamiliar, like a mall.

Every place you look to try to find a bathroom, either:

1 - There is a line or way too many people inside and you can't find an unoccupied toilet

2 - The bathroom has "open" toilets that aren't urinals in the middle of the bathroom so if you go everyone will see you from all directions and there are a lot of people in the bathroom

3 - The bathroom is so filthy and dirty that it's impossible to use a toilet, especially if you have to poo.

4 - Related to the above, the bathroom is crowded, and there are some clean stalls but they are occupied, and the only open ones are the filthiest toilets you ever saw with poo or pee overflowing out of the toilet like a big fountain so there's no way you're going in

So you wake up and couldn't pee or poo, and you really have to pee or poo, or, maybe not?

Sometimes, in the dream, you can actually find a place to pee or poo, but when you do, somehow the pee or poo gets all over your pants or clothes, or your underpants and your pants disappear, and now you walk out and everyone can see you and your pee and/or poo pants, or maybe you have to leave while you're peeing (because someone walks in to your stall or something) and you hurry out and everyone can see you as you try to find a new place to pee or poo, but, you're still peeing or pooing and can't stop.

Ever dream that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Spinz posted:

I would dream that my car had no brakes and I would plummet over a cliff or overpass to my death. Sometimes, and this was worse, the brakes were fine but I couldn't get my legs to work right and then same result. I had these dreams constantly for years. It was when I was gambling and had to be about being out of control I figure. :shrug:

Same, except I am in the backseat laying down or sleeping and I all of a sudden realize there is no one driving the car and I have to hurry and get up to the driver's seat but I don't get there in time and it goes over a bridge or cliff, usually into water.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Professor Shark posted:

I dream of giants falling from the clouds and wrecking havoc on the countrysides, op

i hope they're sexy girl giants!

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

I had a pretty good nightmare last night.

They finally made a new Hellraiser. It was directed by Clive Barker and was Hellraiser 3, and was a sequel to 1 and 2 ignoring everything else. They did the face mapping thing to put young Doug Bradley's face on an actor to make him look like he did in the 80's.

It turned out it was like the most disturbing movie ever made. The majority of the movie was just the cenobytes chasing main characters all over hell and repeatedly catching them and torturing them for the whole movie.

It was released in theaters and on disc at the same time. There was a limited edition "boxed set", only 100 were made, and it came in a refrigerator sized box and contained over 1,000 discs, retailing at $1,699.99. Each disc was apparently a narrative of one single character being tortured for two hours in hell by the cenobytes.

Pretty cool nightmare!