Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
That poo poo stains your skin for a good while. Smart me went around showing people and saying I have skin cancer as a joke. Haha that's funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I agree, Alan. I bet you were quite the nerd icon in school

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I did not Alan but my dad is starting to believe in quack science and gargles with silver or something now to prevent the Roni.

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

Daikloktos posted:

I agree, Alan. I bet you were quite the nerd icon in school

actually I was lucky, a lot of people liked me and no one really picked on me ever. actually VERY similar to how I've been treated here it's all so strange.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Alan 00X posted:

actually I was lucky, a lot of people liked me and no one really picked on me ever. actually VERY similar to how I've been treated here it's all so strange.

You have Big Alan Energy.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Alan 00X posted:

It certainly is, but it also isn't. There's all kinds of charismas.

I think you should reply to more threads, but also continue making them - but with more effort. Take your recent 18er to heart. You might not be familiar enough to know that that's halfway between a joke probation and a serious one

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

Daikloktos posted:

It certainly is, but it also isn't. There's all kinds of charismas.

I think you should reply to more threads, but also continue making them - but with more effort. Take your recent 18er to heart. You might not be familiar enough to know that that's halfway between a joke probation and a serious one

Not gonna lie but I gotta look that up. I think I posted drunk and then just pissed off to elsewhere. I'll check it out in my rap sheet. Ah okay. I see. Yeah big whoops.

What happened is I got really drunk and had delusional thinking about the first case in Ace Attorney 6 where the person I was defending was burt in the real world. I felt like I had to stick up for the person no one else would stick up for. It was just a weird manic delusion though.

Alan 00X fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Jul 24, 2020

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Alan 00X posted:

Not gonna lie but I gotta look that up. I think I posted drunk and then just pissed off to elsewhere. I'll check it out in my rap sheet. Ah okay. I see. Yeah big whoops.

What happened is I got really drunk and had delusional thinking about the first case in Ace Attorney 6 where the person I was defending was burt in the real world. I felt like I had to stick up for the person no one else would stick up for. It was just a weird manic delusion though.

No :justpost:

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
At least my heart at the time was in the right place, yeah? 😅

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

Derpies posted:

I did not Alan but my dad is starting to believe in quack science and gargles with silver or something now to prevent the Roni.

i'll have you know that silver ions are very effective antimicrobials

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Inverted Icon posted:

i'll have you know that silver ions are very effective antimicrobials

yes I have heard turning into papa smurf is an anti-microbial

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
Ironically, silver nitrate causes cancer, but they didn't know I already AM a cancer haha!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Alan 00X posted:

Ironically, silver nitrate causes cancer, but they didn't know I already AM a cancer haha!

Nah you are more of a shingles

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I'm Gemini, or perhaps Taurus if you accept the Ophiuchus hypothesis

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

Derpies posted:

Nah you are more of a shingles

I got shingles several years back. It wasn't TOO bad but it was uncomfortable.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
i use silver nitrate to kill werewolves and inconvenience vampyres

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Daikloktos posted:

I'm Gemini, or perhaps Taurus if you accept the Ophiuchus hypothesis

I am a Capricorn ;)

I think that means we arent compatible anyway my drat sign hates everyone but other Capricorns

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Alan 00X posted:

Fuckin' uhh. Potassium pomanganate is this super purple stuff you can get that makes your skin turn brown for ages. I got some on me as a kid once and it looked like I had super grodey hands and I tried to wash 'em till I basically scraped all the goddamn skin off my hands

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
wow that pomegranate sounds like a motherfuckin bitch to deal with tbh

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Alan 00X posted:

I am not surprised at all you got shingles but at the same time I am sorry

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

Derpies posted:

I am not surprised at all you got shingles but at the same time I am sorry

I found it more hilarious that I got it at my age than anything else.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
in HS chemistry class, they would make us eat potassium dichromate

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
I have another story but I'm afraid to tell it because you guys will think I'm a complete rear end in a top hat.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

yes. I also put sulfuric acid on my hand just to see what it feels like and got this cool scar

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
lol what a bitch rear end scar

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

you broke my grill posted:

yes. I also put sulfuric acid on my hand just to see what it feels like and got this cool scar

That's just a regular burn. But it looks like a cigarette burn? I thought you didn't smoke. I've got multiple scars on my right hand from putting out cigarettes on it due to emotional pain lol

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

Alan 00X posted:

That's just a regular burn. But it looks like a cigarette burn? I thought you didn't smoke. I've got multiple scars on my right hand from putting out cigarettes on it due to emotional pain lol

no joke, same but my foot

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

Inverted Icon posted:

my condolences, I hope you are in a better place these days

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Inverted Icon posted:

It's good Alan is here getting this stuff out in the open and people talking about these kinds of things

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

Daikloktos posted:

It's good Alan is here getting this stuff out in the open and people talking about these kinds of things

is it? I guess I can have that effect sometimes. I suppose it's because people can sense I'm not judgemental. maybe a little mental though

Alan 00X fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Jul 24, 2020

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
Holy hell this is definitely definitive Alan topic.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
In a more sober place al

and all because of people who were more like Alan00X than we thought

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
I suppose so. I'm not really all that different.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
that's the secret

E. okay, full disclosure, I don't have sobriety problem, but I did happen to be drunkers when my foot was burned

Inverted Icon fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Jul 24, 2020

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
I feel at peace once more. Such a good feeling. I feel safe.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Alan 00X posted:

I feel at peace once more. Such a good feeling. I feel safe.
:hai:

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
thank you SA

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
I send this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U_l0etltxk

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I put a paperclip into an electrical outlet in my HS chemistry class and even though the pop was loud as hell and the socket basically turned black my teacher was a bro and pretended like nothing happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
I have a really good friend in was getting married to a virgin (no s ex history at all) and when he passed out at his bachelor’s party Ashish and I acquired some silver nitrate and painted his dick/balls until they were completely black. His wife on their honeymoon actually called us from Hawaii and I think we ruined sex for them until it eventually was replaced with new skin. This call was how we found out she was a virgin and she was scared to get too close to rot-looking cock.

They have nine kids now and the best relationship I’ve ever seen outside of my parents’ relationship. I’m single but got them in the divorce so I guess they forgave us.