Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

overmind2000 posted:

Does anyone know where I can find a video of the Rikishi promo where he called Robert Roode Rick Rude and couldn't remember the match he was gonna be in? I can't find it on YouTube or anywhere else. It's an extra special promo because it currently has the lowest rating on cagematch

I know it's in one of the OSW Reviews videos, assuming it's one of the TNA/Black Reign series they did. Can't remember which one it's in but I know I saw it in one of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

What day is Impact on? It streams on Twitch (right?) and I've been using that a lot more lately on my TV so I might give it a shot if I remember.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

STAC Goat posted:

Isn't EY an ACTUAL cancer survivor? Its why his voice is like that, I think? He's had like a dozen throat surgeries.

I don't think he's had cancer, but has had throat issues forever:

Eric Young posted:

“Four months ago, I had surgery number 18 since 2004. Brian Pillman, actually, had the same thing. The easiest way [to explain it], it’s warts, basically, that grow on your vocal chords. And then, you have to have them removed. And then, they come back. I hid it from everyone. The only person that knew was Bobby Roode and he was the only one. And I was losing my voice and I went and they were like, ‘you have to have this surgery’ and I was like, ‘oh my God, how long am I out?’ and they were like, ‘just a day’. You go in [and] the surgery is only about 40 minutes, but it takes two hours for them to prep you and put you asleep.”

https://tjrwrestling.net/wwe-eric-young-explains-voice-raspy-told-triple-h-joining-nxt/

Edit: Beat by a minute! :bahgawd:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

DJExile posted:

I scoff at it because Sting, The Dudleys, Earl, and Shamrock all very much made their names in other promotions. Gail and Abyss make sense and of course they're gonna put JJ in, but this is another bucket in the ocean of times TNA has pumped up outside talent compared to people that actually made their names in the promotion itself.

I don't think you need to make your name there to be in the hall of fame. Shamrock was their first champion so that makes sense, and Sting was meant to be their big name signing who was going to bring them mainstream credibility. So, those two make sense to me – "outside" names who came in to better the company. The Dudleys and Earl added absolutely nothing.