Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

There’s a guy on tv right now advertising some poo poo who sucked Lyndon b Johnston’s dick. He kinda got bitch tits or whatevs. :jerkbag:

ooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Yeah he presents the commercial as a grievous complaint due to the loss of enjoyment of a major life activity, and he’s like just using his business as a vehicle to air a commercial on loan or something, but the point is he got little titties or whatever and all his girlfriends got super fat. I can’t wait for him and lbj to duke it out, I hope lbj does his tuck job and beats the poo poo out of him lol.

font color sea
Jan 23, 2017

Expelliarmus!

TRUMPED By His Love - A Hilary Clinton Fanfic posted:

"How's my First Lady feelin?"

*Donald makes smirky face: 😏*

"Excuse me Donald Duck Lips?" Parts other than my genitalia are heated, i.e. my brain

"Hillary, don't be like that!!!!" he pleads.

"like what, Donald Dick Douche?" I groan.

"All menstrualy and in denial. You know I'm going to be president and gently caress more than just the country up." his softboy persona transforms into fuckboy real fast and I try to control myself.

I run to the corner of my office so I don't have to look at him.
However, he is quick to reach me.

He grabs my short grey boy cut, and breathily whispers into my ear, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

I MOAN SO loving LOUD IM SURE MY HUSBAND HEARD.

"that's IT!" I scream in his face and rip his $100,000 suit to shreds.
grab his neck as he smushed his lips onto mine.

He picks me up and lays me down on my desk. Grinding me anxiously to get into my pants.

I bite my lip so security doesn't hear anything.

He pulls apart my pants suit. Unclipped my 32 AA bra with his teeth.
Slowly, he starts slithering his hand down my back into my pants.

Oh no, are my granny panties sexy enough???

"Hillary you're so... partisan," he whispers as he strips my panties onto the ground.
He quickly slips off his Armani boxers and slowly climbs on top of me.

He pushes in while slipping his lips up my stomach onto my neck. I squeal with hormones rushing through me.

The slight discomfort of his long and thick presidential penis make me want to speed things up.

"Faster Donald, faster!"

He accelerated his tempo- up, down, left, right, side, side.

I'm on the verge of coming.

"DONALD YESSSS!!!!"

I moan. And scream. And shout. And let it all out.

suddenly, there he is. My husband, Bill, just witnessed me and my lover having super sexy sex.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

quote:

his softboy persona transforms into fuckboy real fast and I try to control myself

This loving line, lmao

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I think "sexytimes" would have been more on the nose than saying "super sexy sex" but what do i know im just a cowboy billionaire sheik with a dark past and i need a put upon everywoman to make me the man i was born to be, a married one.