Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

Bagchat: I got the Ortlieb bikepacking setup (minus the cockpit bag since I already had one) and it's really solid. If only I used it more than once. Gotta change that this spring/summer, who wants to bikepacking in Chicagoland?

IMG_20200628_153339_556 by charliebravo77, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

Good question. I planned out a few trips of varying length with stops at state and county parks in IL, IN and WI. I&M Canal as an overnight, 3 day up into WI and Bong State Park, down south to Kankakee State Park and over into IN to Willow Slough. As vaccines increase and covid declines I'll probably look at hotels as options too. I'd really like to do a multi-day trip this summer, gotta drag my brother along again.

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

Bottom Liner posted:

From the Huracan 300. I also shot a video I'll have up shortly.

I just read about this the other day and as a 4th generation Floridaman I think that I have to do this one day. The fording gator and snake infested waters unnerves me a bit but otherwise it looks like an awesome ride.