Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Eh, idk OP. I usually leave the grooming to my wife's boyfriend. I'll ask him about this next time he sleeps over here though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I too like to pick bugs out of my significant other's hide and eat them

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

grillster posted:

Here's a thought exercise for you... replace the religion, leader, and follower group in your statement with another and see if you feel exactly the same emotions.

In this test we will show you a wide and varied sample of men spanking a wide and varied sample of much younger women to screen you for subconscious biases.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

You see here where God said a man’s wife is his greatest treasure, officer? So I think you are going to have to take this whole “sex trafficking” thing up with him, if you don’t mind.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Groomed my wife's dick hair.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica
I'll spank your wife OP

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Big Beef City posted:

Like if I'm stroking other men...and I receive money for it, is that ok?

Woden
May 6, 2006

Weka posted:

Gay husbands don't usually have wives.

Oh no, I've been grooming my beard wrong!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
When u have enough self awareness to know that hitting your wife may land you in jail, but not enough to know that “grooming” is probably not the best branding for your process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Did this exist before or after Gor, like this reads more like fanfic than actual biblical scholarship.