Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Some very basic rules:

1) Lets try to keep this to prepared food you buy at a fast food restaurant, but if you make a good case for a thread to be here we'll probably say yes. The cheap beer thread for instance.

2) We would like this to be a forum free from politics, including the politics of specific restaurants, just assume most businesses have stupid politics and move on.

3) Fast food companies pay like crap and working there tends to suck, be nice to the people that work there and vote to make things better etc but this isn't the place to have arguments about any of that stuff or especially not about tipping.

4) We know fast food is horrible and bad for us, were just going to work under the assumption that everyone posting in this forum is a bodybuilder or professional athlete on a cheat day.

5) Be kind to all posters except Panera Bread fans, they will find no comfort here.

6) If you want to start an actually serious megathread for a fast food place look at the Greggs and Culvers threads these are good ops to follow. Otherwise have fun try not to get too fat.

7) Emptyquoting is fine here friends

8) Signatures are fine too and I think they are enabled now, go crazy.

All of these rules I hope are unnecessary, the only probes taking place in this forum should be joke probes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i have one important rule to add here:

9) O'DOYLE RULES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
drat thats a good rear end rule

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
every probation in thsi forum from now on will be 18 hours and 18 hours only good luck

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
rules in tcc can be applied ex post facto its all in the right to work agreement you owe me 10 dollars for your uniform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
in this forum we love fast food. period.