Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Those look bomb. Will have to try.

I really enjoy these, especially because I'm lazy: Bobo's Oat Bars. A little pricey, but very tasty and calorie-dense while not being another boring, dry bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Turmoilx posted:

frame arrived, just as cursed of a color as in the pictures! https://imgur.com/a/3l0v7yY they call it moss green i think it was

it almost looks like a normal green in lovely lighting (photo1), but in white lighting or probably outdoors too, its lighter and impossible to match i think, my plan is orange accent parts.. orange will match a lot of future possibilities if i ever get the frame painted

never buy a green bike with yellow text unless you really like tractors but i must say, clearly colors were/are not a priority .. but i wish they were better!

the tubing near the dropouts are weird shaped butt

I almost picked up this same frame last week but I stumbled upon a discounted 2022 Rove LTD that I couldn’t resist. Picking it up Saturday :homebrew:

Are you going to buy the TA dropout inserts?