Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madey
Sep 17, 2007

I saved the Olympics singlehandedly
I went through my clipless rite of passage today. Came to a stop at a busy roundabout, unclipped my left foot ... and fell to the right :doh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madey
Sep 17, 2007

I seem to have a tendency of of getting some strain in my left Achilles on long rides. I have booked a bike fit to try to alleviate the issue but it is not for a month, is this a common problem that I can adjust for in the meantime?

madey
Sep 17, 2007

I bought a cheap turbo trainer without realising they are not compatible with thru axle bikes out of the box and I am unclear on what doodad I need to buy so they are compatible.

I have a photo of the specs on my current thru axle but googling has not given me a definitive answer. What do I need to get?