Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

I finally pulled the trigger on a new bike after mine was stolen a few weeks back. Can’t wait to just get out and ride. Solo ride, group ride, any ride is a good ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Twerk from Home posted:

What did you get? Sucks that your old bike was stolen, but nice opportunity to upgrade.

Trek Domane SL7 - local shop somehow had one in stock, so just pulled the trigger on it. Way more bike than I need, but the insurance money covered it and hopefully I’ll ride it into the ground.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Finally picked up my new bike from the shop and went for a ride. Feels good to just ride. Waiting for the blendr attachments to come in for wahoo/light then I’ll be all set.