Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Rock and Roll Gold, always and forever. It's reputation as "King of Lubes" is well-deserved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Yeah, time for a new hanger.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Cat rear end Trophy posted:

I had a warranty frame replaced a few weeks ago and the shop that did the work was garbage. Keep in mind it was a rebuild with current generation DA that only had about 50 rides on it. Here is the final tally

Rotors rubbing the brake pads, both front and rear.
Front derail, completely out of adjustment and not aligned with the rings
Rear derail, out of adjustment, still does not work well. Won't shift into larger cogs easily, gets hung up in between gears. I am assuming a piece of internal cable housing is not seated against the stops.
Please set my seat at exactly 31". Nope, it was set at 31.5", and I had to cut the mast myself.
Air in the brake lines, enough that I could hear the fluid sloshing around when I pulled the brake levers.
None of the bolts were torqued to spec.
And my favorite, the left crank arm just sort of hanging free on the spindle,

Other than that, great job guys.

Name and shame please! What was their excuse?

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

That's some pretty exhaustive troubleshooting. Maybe check the alignment of your derailleur hanger?

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Bottom Liner posted:

Can someone point me to the correct rubber hoods for my SRAM Rival brifters? It's a 1x11 and every set I've tried and the set the bike shop ordered for me aren't right, they don't have a cutout where the actual shifter engages so they end up just ripping from getting stretched every time I shift.

I grabbed these for my 2x11 Rival setup and they worked fine. Which ones have you tried?