Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

sweat poteto posted:

New wheels. First shot at building myself. DT XR331 rims on Novatec. Seem pretty stable on a quick test ride today.

Pretty sure that smoke is actually aerosolized California redwoods that has been up the coast to Canada and back south to Colorado via Montana.
:tif:

How are those rims and what pressures are you running?? They seemed a bit shallow for road but should be plenty fine for dirt/gravel–been considering a set as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Levitate posted:

Getting in some the last easy days of dawn patrol before the time change

Today:

Yesterday:

Doesn't the time change mean the mornings get light sooner? Ie. easy dawn patrol days once again

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

cursedshitbox posted:

Some various trails in the sierras:

Sick. Looks like east side north of Bishop?

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

highme posted:

Cleaned up my old CXmmuter and rode it across the yard to take pics against my new fence section. For the CL ads. It was fine for my short commute and riding to bars, but I’d have to swap it to flat bars if it ever tried to race it. It’s a good bike and best case scenario, someone trades me a 56cm CX bike and we’re both happy.

I had one of these, a 2011 Conquest Pro, that I built into a single speed commuter. Great bike that felt fast and balanced except for the BB30. Certainly not fancy enough so I had zero qualms with locking it up on the street