Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
I am a Honda Accord biker - this is my bike - a cheap-ish hybrid, used mostly to tow around a 2 year old and keep me not super fat (just like kinda fat).

It has reflectors (what's wrong with reflectors, they keep you safe at night!), a kickstand, no cool drop bars, is heavy-ish, and not very fast (though that is probably just because I'm not very fast rather than the Bike itself).

Bicycles are cool and fun and I've had this thing for 4 years and it has been an incredible purchase - maybe one day I'll put in enough time, or put in enough effort to deserve something cooler.

Sab0921 fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Sep 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

aparmenideanmonad posted:

Excellent crotch-fruit chariot. I sense a tiny balance bike in your future!

Definitely - he just turned 2, so I think still a little small for it, but it's coming! Bicycles are freedom for children.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

That bike is so loving dope.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Sup Blue Panaracer crew.