Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

gently caress me, that is absolutely stunning. :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Is Manitou the only company that does reverse arches? Because that poo poo looks slick af. I miss mine.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

highme posted:

... someone trades me a 56cm CX bike and we’re both happy.

Paging actionjackson to the Show Us Your Bicycle thread.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

bicievino posted:

New Bike Weekend

Need to decide what front wheel to get for it, but man, it feels good.

This bike fucks so hard.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

tylertfb posted:

I'm 6'3". This is the 59cm downtube size. The top tube is about 57.5cm. With this 120mm stem it's a touch long for me, I'm going to put a 100 on it and it will feel better.

I'm also 6'3", but my bike looks small compared to yours. Probably the skinny tubes.

Also this picture is from last year; I'm running a full Rival group now and I'm never looking back. loving SRAM forever.