Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koth
Jul 1, 2005

Levitate posted:

twofer post

You got the gravel bike where the trail is and the trail bike where the gravel is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koth
Jul 1, 2005

Nice. What are you doing for sleeping?

Koth
Jul 1, 2005
I finally finished this build after having the frame for over a month.

2017 Surly Troll

Koth
Jul 1, 2005
I'm really loving the way this bike rides. I did not expect it to be this fun.

Koth fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Sep 18, 2020

Koth
Jul 1, 2005
Rode some bikes today with my best little buddy.

Koth
Jul 1, 2005

Steve French posted:

"What's a uihmunudhla, never heard of them"

Haha this is exactly what I thought, but I didn't want to make the effort to type it out.

Koth
Jul 1, 2005

Shlomo Palestein posted:

A few days late, but what are your handlebars? I'm using some swept-back bars, but the stem is absurdly high, and having something like these could split the difference and allow the stem to look less like a basketball hoop.

Velo Orange Klunker bars. I really like them so far after 100km.

Koth
Jul 1, 2005

nm posted:

I don't know when bikes started coming with braze-ons, but at least early 70s Raleigh light weights didn't.

Yeah, my dad's 1970 Raleigh Record had bolt on bottle cage mounts. Basically fancy hose clamps.

Koth
Jul 1, 2005

Coxswain Balls posted:

If you need any more Sekine stuff a couple of us are from MB where they're everywhere due to the plant that used to be located here. Those spoke protectors are indeed very slick.

There are a lot of other accessories you could get them with too.

That is the bike I want when I'm 80. I'm going to ride around the neighborhood and listen to CJOB.

Koth
Jul 1, 2005

Samopsa posted:

got the blue panaracers on, i think I'm done setting this one bike up for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koth
Jul 1, 2005
Very nice build.