Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Boogalo posted:

It's hella fun to ride even though I'm bad

Thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i should stick some flat bars and trigger shifters on my old road bike and sell it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

hemale in pain posted:

I found the endura boxers to be the most comfortable thing. I've tried bibs but never been a fan of the shoulder straps.

Also, anyone found that slathering your taint with vaseline works as well or better than any cycling specific product? It's not anti-bacterial and supposedly hard to wash out of clothes but i dont get saddle sores if i use it :shrug:

Are you wearing a baselayer under the straps? i find the shoulder straps perfectly comfortable but only as long as i have something between them and my skin

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

h3r0n posted:

I've had a set of these for YEARS. Rock. loving. Solid.

I'm in the flats crew though - clipless just seems to hurt my knees.
clipless on the streets, flats in the, uh, peat?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Boogalo posted:

:rip: friend's rear mech

*Rainier Wolfcastle voice* my mech, the dork disc does nothing

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

PRADA SLUT posted:

Recommend me a women’s saddle for a dropper. My wife rides with her rear end in the seat and it wears her out. Haven’t gotten to the “stand on your pedals when rolling over a log” point yet.
my girlfriend uses a selle italia gel flow ladies saddle on all her bikes, she literally went and bought 2 more straight after one day of riding on her first one

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

evil_bunnY posted:

This is 100% the way to do touch points TBH. If you like something and it fits you, it'll 100% get discontinued by the time you need to replace it.
and the new and improved model will 100% be an uncomfortable pos

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

maybe also don’t drag offsite poo poo into the thread though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

maybe stop pretending like ableism and dragging offsite poo poo into the forums are two sides of one issue rather than independently bad things