Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Hey friends. I'm an experienced indoor(gym) and outdoor rider alike. Looking to augment the indoor game since the world has ended etc. Any suggestions?

I ride 20k+ miles a year combined. While indoor biking, if im not trying to legit hustle or beat times or something, im usually playing video games, reading, or doing work on the PC. I don't know if any of that is relevant i'm just trying to paint my use case here. Looking around 15 hours a week usage probably. I don't care a ton about classes, but telemetrics might be interesting. My IRL outside riding is beset by constant hills and valleys and is in general a miserable pit of hell. Having enough resistance to simulate this misery would be neat.

I believe i've heard peloton also offers yoga classes, which would be a consideration for me. I'm basically completely quarantined and have been since march soooo. I don't really care about what it costs, its replacing multiple gym memberships etc.

I have zero interest in having my actual bicycles inside my house

Wondering if there is any familiarity with this company/product here: https://echelonfit.com/pages/compare-bikes

E: tbh im probably gonna just grab a peloton since i am lazy :shrug:

Worf fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Sep 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

TobinHatesYou posted:

20000mi a year? And I thought I rode a lot.

Are you sure you actually ride this much? And if so post a photo of your legs.

im sure and im not showing you my body :)

kimbo305 posted:

Lazy people don't ride 50 mi a day.

:thejoke:

Worf fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Sep 23, 2020