Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

compressioncut
Sep 3, 2003

Eat knuckle, Fritz!
Troubleshooting issue for the brain trust (and Sufferfest support has not been useful thus far):

Got a Kickr Core, and a Tickr Fit HRM to replace my Tickr chest strap that rusted out. I like Sufferfest as my training app of choice - Kickr pairs through bluetooth perfectly, but the HRM is undetected. Both show as available bluetooth devices in Windows, and there is no problem in Zwift either. All devices work on my Edge 520 too, though the HRM might be doing ANT+ there.

The searching wheel just keeps going under add new device in the Sufferfest app in Windows.

I just tried on a second machine to pair the HRM only, and still undetected. I dunno, and support says the HRM is fully compatible...I presume this would resolve itself with an ANT+ dongle but c'mon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

compressioncut
Sep 3, 2003

Eat knuckle, Fritz!

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Any other app tying up the Bluetooth? Wahoo’s app on your phone, or Zwift, etc?

Nope, phone BT radio is off and there are no other apps on the second computer aside from Sufferfest (and the laptop is powered off).

compressioncut
Sep 3, 2003

Eat knuckle, Fritz!

TobinHatesYou posted:

I have issues bridging the TICKR FIT through the Zwift Companion app on my iPhone, but it shows up in the Wahoo Fitness app just fine. It also pairs with Zwift on an Apple TV just fine. There is definitely some interplay issue between Zwift and the TICKR FIT specifically. My Polar H10 chest strap just works with everything.

It works perfectly fine in every Windows app I've tried except Wahoo's own Sufferfest...bizarre. No loving around with BT radios and making sure it's not attached anywhere else, it just works. Sufferfest support has yet to get back to me outside of their first reply assuring me the Fit works just fine.

Long story short, I'm a Trainerroad guy now, with Zwift for loving around. Tried Rouvy but didn't like it much, though the simulation mode was very good. The "AR" was too jarring, with your poorly animated little guy in the real world. I'll try FulGaz based on name alone, but the sole review calling it "junk" is not encouraging.