Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

So simple. So beautiful.
https://www.kraftwhatscooking.ca/recipe/ham-cheese-wrap-n-roll-106590
Just beautiful :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

:eyepop: :vince:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Perhaps lasagna cupcakes?
https://www.kraftwhatscooking.ca/recipe/mini-lasagna-cups-168314

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Nothing beats marshmellow toast

Its marshmellows on toast, and made for my mom as a kid for mothers day breakfast - but also because i wanted an excuse to eat marshmallows so I asked if she wanted to finish her food.

She sad yes :smith:

Prof. Crocodile

ok martha stewart but maybe howbout something for those of us who arent millionaires with personal chefs?

idiotsavant
wheres the beans????!

Escape From Noise

idiotsavant posted:

wheres the beans????!

Where we're going we won't need beans!
https://www.kraftwhatscooking.ca/recipe/kraft-mexican-ham-salsa-roll-ups-85014

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
thos beans... :ohdear:

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Mexican ham

I also like how there's barely any salsa and it's diluted with mayo's even whiter inbred bastard cousin

idiotsavant

google THIS posted:

Mexican ham

I also like how there's barely any salsa and it's diluted with mayo's even whiter inbred bastard cousin

and yellow american cheese aiieeeeeee

Manifisto

idiotsavant posted:

and yellow american cheese aiieeeeeee

I believe you will find they are "Process Cheese Food Slices" rather than cheese

google THIS

It's like one of those cooking reality shows except they have to draw 2-5 Kraft affiliate products out of a hat and make a recipe out of it and using any other ingredients is both optional and kind of discouraged

nut

Manifisto posted:

I believe you will find they are "Process Cheese Food Slices" rather than cheese

trust the process

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

It's like one of those cooking reality shows except they have to draw 2-5 Kraft affiliate products out of a hat and make a recipe out of it and using any other ingredients is both optional and kind of discouraged

like bread

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

A lot of the recipes on the site seem to be born of desperation. Like some test kitchen employee needed to fill some quota.

"Jerry's been breathin' down my neck all week to come up with something with ham slices in it..."

Stunt_enby

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this was not very good me and my brothers and sisters thought so too and it is not my moms favorite

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robot Made of Meat

I'm a bit concerned about the whole 'Serve Immediately' thing.

I mean, how fast must they be served? Just how volatile are these delectable foodstuffs? Will pleasant dinnertime conversation render them toxic?

Perfect recipe indeed.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I'm a bit concerned about the whole 'Serve Immediately' thing.

I mean, how fast must they be served? Just how volatile are these delectable foodstuffs? Will pleasant dinnertime conversation render them toxic?

Perfect recipe indeed.

serve exactly five minutes and three seconds after preparation or you will raise cthulhu from his sleep in the depths of sunken r'lyeh

ty nesamdoom!

FluffieDuckie

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

A lot of the recipes on the site seem to be born of desperation. Like some test kitchen employee needed to fill some quota.

"Jerry's been breathin' down my neck all week to come up with something with ham slices in it..."

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

serve exactly five minutes and three seconds after preparation or you will raise cthulhu from his sleep in the depths of sunken r'lyeh

vanisher

I whip my 1940's era portable ham and cheese roller out of my jacket pocket and proceed to load it cold cuts and cheese product squares. My eyes peek over the top of my shades to check for admiring ladies.

idiotsavant
one-hand rolling my ham and cheese like a boss

google THIS

Taking a picture of the mangled mass of ham and cheese I've created. "Nailed it!" I self deprecatingly caption it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

idiotsavant posted:

one-hand rolling my ham and cheese like a boss