Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you do about the half full fry box?
Live with it
Turn the drat car around and get what you paid for
poo poo yourself on the way home
View Results

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
It's all happened to us. You order a large fry and the carton is only half full. You're not getting what you're paid for. Those additional fries are rightfully yours. What to you do? Drive away and feel like poo poo the rest of the day? Do you turn around and go into the restaurant and ask for more fries? Personally, I do both. If I'm in a hurry, I'll just live with it. If I have the time, I'll absolutely turn back around and have them make it right.

As always, please be kind to the employees when asking for a fresh, full box of fries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I'm a dumb and I never look in the bag until I get home so I'm definitely not driving back.

Lately Taco Bell has not been giving me goddamn SAUCE PACKETS even when I remember to add them to the app order.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Fartington Butts posted:

I'm a dumb and I never look in the bag until I get home so I'm definitely not driving back.

Lately Taco Bell has not been giving me goddamn SAUCE PACKETS even when I remember to add them to the app order.

Always look in the bag.

I used the Taco Bell app once, and they completely screwed up the order. Everything was wrong. Never again.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

meekly accept my fate, OP. in a way they're doing me a favor anyway.

Fartington Butts posted:

I've only been like, twice since the collapse of western civilization but they were real sauce stingy BOTH TIMES. "10 fires, 10 diablos," I sez. 5 diablos is what I get. more like taco what the hell, amiright?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Alright, so here's the better questions: You get your order of fries and they are stone. loving. Cold. Do you ask for a fresh order or deal with it and eat a box of limp, cold fries?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Glテδ、ser
If I知 sitting in and I知 not in a hurry I値l ask for a new hotter batch, otherwise suck it up, which is what I assume most people do.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Torquemada posted:

If I知 sitting in and I知 not in a hurry I値l ask for a new hotter batch, otherwise suck it up, which is what I assume most people do.

As mentioned above, check the bag while you're at the drive-thru. It's saved me from many wrong orders and cold fries. It might seem like a dick move, but many times the person giving you the bag isn't the one who actually put the food in there.

----------------

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
This new Voight Kampff test is tight.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

tetsuo posted:

A turtle orders a Big Mac but asks for no special sauce. How does that make you feel?

----------------

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

tetsuo posted:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i assume it's corporate regulations and shake my fist in the air but accept my lesser portion of fries

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Poll needs multi-selection checkboxes OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Jose Oquendo posted:

Alright, so here's the better questions: You get your order of fries and they are stone. loving. Cold. Do you ask for a fresh order or deal with it and eat a box of limp, cold fries?

I throw them out and tell everyone i'm dieting