Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?
The wallet I've used for years has nearly fallen completely apart, and I'm beginning to see about getting a leather one.

One that's actual leather, and not the garbage faux/fused onto cloth cheap varieties. I did seem to recall a goon once upon a time was making leather wallets, but they have not been doing it for quite some time.

I'd like it to be leather, though if someone else has an alternative as well, I'm willing to hear suggestions there too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Shell cordovan wallets from Ashland Leather. That dude used to advertise on SA, or otherwise got started here afaik.

All of his shell cordovan stuff is completely top notch.

https://ashlandleather.com/

His shell apple watch bands are the best bands money can buy as well imo.

Here's some pics, unfortunately it's pretty late and my lighting isn't showing how shiny the stuff is, but this should give a sense of the stuff they make:

Bonus shot of their awesome watch bands:

Taima fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Jul 26, 2020

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Don't get a fatboy wallet. You don't need to carry all that poo poo around. I have this card case from Brooks Brothers. It's beautiful, fits in your front pocket, and extremely well made, from good leather (I am a snob about leather, take it from me.) Brooks Brothers is in dire straits, so get this while you still can.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

Don't get a fatboy wallet. You don't need to carry all that poo poo around. I have this card case from Brooks Brothers. It's beautiful, fits in your front pocket, and extremely well made, from good leather (I am a snob about leather, take it from me.) Brooks Brothers is in dire straits, so get this while you still can.

Card cases are where it's at. I have one with a clear slot for an ID and it's perfect.

CerealKilla420
Jan 3, 2014

"I need a handle man..."
I have a Ghurka wallet. I received it as a gift about 5 years ago and it still feels brand new.