Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I like that U sealed her own fate by trying time compression to escape the SeeD but that being what killed her. Don't know the R = U stuff but...

Fungah! posted:

haha, you tell him buddy *gropes under the desk for the silent alarm*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I've only beat FF8 once. I always quit just before Ultimecias Castle because I don't really like the time compression disc.

I got all the stats to 255 in FFX...... twice and I'm kind of sad that I'll probably never do it again.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

SolidHouse posted:

Rinoa is Ultimecia and I don't care what the dude involved in the game said in that video where he was answering yes/no questions by holding up some sign. I don't care that Square Enix has a history of trolling their fans. The amount of groundwork laid and hints they give throughout the story to suggest R = U is too great, and anything to the contrary is just bad storytelling.

I read that FAQ twenty years ago and I'm still convinced. You aren't alone.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

P-Mack posted:

I read that FAQ twenty years ago and I'm still convinced. You aren't alone.

We are legion

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when i was 10 or so, i was playing multiplayer starcraft with my brother and typed in "allyourbasearebelongtous" thinking i could insta win the game. its been 22 years since then and he still brings it up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been watching a lot of people play the rerelease of THPS and it's reminding me of the time I was playing so much THPS that whenever I was pissing or anything I would imagine a tiny version of myself doing tricks in the toilet bowl. I had a similar problem with Diablo 2 where I would look at things sitting on tables and stuff and my brain would conjure tooltips popping up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I been watching a lot of people play the rerelease of THPS and it's reminding me of the time I was playing so much THPS that whenever I was pissing or anything I would imagine a tiny version of myself doing tricks in the toilet bowl. I had a similar problem with Diablo 2 where I would look at things sitting on tables and stuff and my brain would conjure tooltips popping up.

I used to do this with Mario jumping over stuff outside while I was in the car.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sometimes I see a certain kind of rock or a pile of leaves outside and I'm half convinced there's a korok in it.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

There was a time in my life when I played a lot of Just Cause 2 so the "I need to destroy this" part of my brain was triggered by radio towers or satellite dishes

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3795679&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=3#post466110538

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

and that bullies name? mayor pete buttigieg

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

When I was a kid and was trying to understand social interaction I imagined the disposition bar from Morrowind floating over people's heads. it wasnt useful though because it started low and everything I did made it go lower

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

i begged my parents for the full version of a dos game called Mystic Towers even though I couldnt get past the second level because of how scared i was

the sound design is still terrifying to me
https://streamable.com/znlvcq
https://streamable.com/q59kr5

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I gave my copy of Pokemon Silver to my sister and when I saw how unbalanced her party was I took it back from her.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

I gave my copy of Pokemon Silver to my sister and when I saw how unbalanced her party was I took it back from her.

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

GorfZaplen posted:

"I have all the water Pokemon like misty"

"this is gym leader mindset and it's toxic af"

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lol

saint anime
Jul 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

que sera sera posted:

I’ve tried to play ff7 a million times and can never make it past the reactor part :ohdear:

“. . .”

saint anime
Jul 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

The Klowner posted:

when I was 10 the new kid on my street came over to play Pokemon. I was pretty proud of my team but when he showed me his level 100 Lugia I got so jealous I tried to swap his copy of silver for mine when he wasn't looking. he caught me and I burst into tears in shame and he never spoke to me again. I'm sorry Chris

unforgivable. i literally hate you

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

"I have all the water Pokemon like misty"

"this is gym leader mindset and it's toxic af"

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/insanelybuff/status/1304455038631206913?s=19

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Roflmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bob's grandpa: Mario doesn't get killed by Phanto at this time. Phanto doesn't get him. I'm explaining to you because you sound unhinged.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

hahah

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

return to us bob

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted: