Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Fungah! posted:

lmfao again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Fungah! posted:

lmfao again

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Fungah! posted:

lmfao again

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Fungah! posted:

lmfao again

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Fungah! posted:

lmfao again

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Fungah! posted:

lmfao again

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fungah! posted:

lmfao again

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Over a decade ago I had somehow bought a prototype of rc stunt copter withoit realizing it, of which there was no information of until thos march, when hidden palace released a dump of some proto (idk if its the one i had). Being a retarded dipshit i slid it into my middle finger past a knuckle and then i couldnt get it off. I tried oil, butter, wd 40 and nothing. I started feeli g my finger losing circulation so i sadly took a hammer to the disc realizing i likely lost a cool piece of gaming

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Over a decade ago I had somehow bought a prototype of rc stunt copter withoit realizing it, of which there was no information of until thos march, when hidden palace released a dump of some proto (idk if its the one i had). Being a retarded dipshit i slid it into my middle finger past a knuckle and then i couldnt get it off. I tried oil, butter, wd 40 and nothing. I started feeli g my finger losing circulation so i sadly took a hammer to the disc realizing i likely lost a cool piece of gaming

lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

lol dear god

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

Lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

Incredible

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

lmfaop

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

ArfJason posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ArfJason posted:

while funny, I'm sorry to say this but you have to be killed now, as is gamer law

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

lol but also :yikeseroo:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

ArfJason posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i could ahve made at least 20 dollars from the proto scene :negative:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

ArfJason posted:

Lol

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I had my mom sit with me when I was going through dungeons in Oblivion, because the zombies and skeletons made me afraid and nervous.

I was 17

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

I had my mom sit with me when I was going through dungeons in Oblivion, because the zombies and skeletons made me afraid and nervous.

I was 17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7yoMDK55F4

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lmao

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

My brother and I saved our allowances for 6 months to buy Final Fantasy. We played it a couple hours every day, one of us gaming and the other looking up monster stats and maps in the Nintendo Power strategy guide. We never beat the game because we got to the last boss and didn't want to finish it lol

I wouldn't see the end of the game until over 10 years later when I played it on NESticle.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Fungah! posted:

lmfao again

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

lmfao

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Around age 13/14, I played Jedi Academy 10 times in a row - 5 with the Light side ending and 5 with the Dark side because I heard a kid at school say there was a secret ending if you beat the game like that.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

ArfJason posted:

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao again

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
during the height of the pandemic, i bought a psvr so i could get drunk in minecraft