Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I wrote an email to EGM stating that Ocarina of Time was terrible and their perfect score was a sham. The email got published along with my email address and my inbox was flooded with Playstation haters even though I didn’t mention the Playstation at all. In reality, I never played Ocarina of Time. Still haven’t played it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

That’s not mine but mine might be in that same issue if that’s the one the month after the review. I don’t remember mentioning any other game

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

JOHN CENA posted:

this is the only other one that doesnt mention mgs

That’s it!

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

altoid1@hotmail.com

Don’t bother emailing that address to say MGS sucks poo poo, I haven’t used it in probably 15 years.

herculon fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Jul 27, 2020

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

JOHN CENA posted:

i was really into mafia and pokemon back in the late 90s and my username was charizardscumhunter@aol.com it wasnt until i signed on that i immediately realized how it could be misread and i started getting flamed in the america online chatrooms i begged my mom to let me change my name but she told me that sometimes we have to live with our poor life choices

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I stopped playing my older brother in arcade fighters because he’d always do the epic prank of shoving me down if I was winning. I countered with the ultimate prank of unplugging the machine.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

After 20 years, I’ve never played a single Paper Mario game

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

mycophobia posted:

play Thousand Year Door ASAP

It’s on my ‘to play’ list

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I liked FF2’s leveling system and wish they’d revisit it

herculon