Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

i've got a stolen idea from ashens new game for you, goons.

Step 1: Generate random word here -> https://randomwordgenerator.com/

Step 2: Search for just that single word on wish.com

Step 3: Find the funniest item that wish suggested to go with that singular word, within the first 30 or so items it shows, and post the product picture!

Bonus (don't actually do this unless you really want to) - Buy it!

My first word was "Gutter" so naturally...

I got walkway lights?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Chrs posted:

Apparently I can’t even browse Wish.com now without signing up for an account which is a shame because my word was “safety” and you just know that if there’s any web store that will sell safe products it’s wish.com

yeah, having to sign up is a pain, for sure. if theres an alternate website that does similar stuff, whatever! i mean heck, do it on wal-mart's website, i just knew that wish was sorta infamous for offering up baffling things for one word searches.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Colonel Cancer posted:

Tell me op how many mangosteens are you getting outta this

not gonna lie, i had to go look up what a mangosteen even was. i'll say, 3 and a half.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

my next word was "Muggy" which for some reason, returned a whole ton of....RC monster trucks?

And this beauty.

:ducksiren:

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

my next word was "Seem"

The description definitely sells this.

Super Soft Double-layer Lamb Plush Flannel Blanket Padded Bed Blanket In Winter Air-conditioned Blanket In Office, Home, Sofa, Outdoor, Travel Use

...air conditioned blanket?

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Mega64 posted:

Today's word is "prove".

Oddly, most of the results are bread baskets, with some fetal heart rate monitors mixed in for good measure.

probably because the period of bread preparation when the dough is rising before you bake it, is known as proofing. (i bake bread at work every day :V)

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

haha. the word was "Prosecution"

I guess this is for people who want to cosplay a weirdo lawyer from phoenix wright.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Jenny Agutter posted:

How are your veins?

80% blood, 20% peanut butter, you?

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

we back, baby.
first word i got on the randomizer was "advance"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

ultrafilter posted:

Virility pills for women, huh?

knowing wish.com products, the active ingredients are rat poison and spiders.