Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
GO AWAY LOWTAX?
This poll is closed.
GO AWAY LOWTAX 139 0.14%
GO AWAY LOWTAX 34 0.03%
G0 4W4Y L0WTAX 37 0.04%
GOKU AWAY LOWTAX 100354 99.79%
Total: 100564 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Lowtax posted:

like hell, I was waiting for the topic to get back to me again

What's your next project going to be, any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Let fyad stay. Forums feel naked without it

Sincerely,
Fyad hater

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

so is fyad going to stay? kinda lovely to bring a forum back after it had issues with our trans community isn't it? I mean I like looking at boobies too but.. idk just seems like a dick move

it should never have been closed in the first place.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I dunno about fyad one way or another but man i want to post nsfw inline so baaaaad :bang:

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
I'm always shocked by the amount of people that don't seem to connect lowtax' ownership of this website with the fact he can literally do anything he wants to, up to and including banning users, deleting threads, and/or nuking the forums.

I don't think he's going to, but it's his car to drive off the ravine should he want to

Also this:

big nipples big life posted:

it should never have been closed in the first place.

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Has he hosed off yet?

Aw man you lost your nice Warframe avatar..truly a sad day

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Their silence is a cacophony of things left unsaid and an cruel indictment of a message board gone mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YW-5Flkiuw

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

By popular demand posted:

I started this and I have no idea what's going on.
except that Lowtax is an unrepentant asswipe who can't even put the good of his children before his ego.

agreed and postin' gently caress lowtax on this page

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Eat your shoe like Werner, Taxman.

Taxman, eat the shoe!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
lol that herzog ate a goddamn shoe and abe couldn't eat his hat

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

so is fyad going to stay? kinda lovely to bring a forum back after it had issues with our trans community isn't it? I mean I like looking at boobies too but.. idk just seems like a dick move

Look, when you're trying to convince the world that you're stable and trustworthy reopening a part of your website six months after publicly declaring on a major news site that that it was closed forever due to hate speech is just the smart move.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
Ricky Kyaks: FYAD must never again leave these forums.

Jeff: That was never a condition of our arrangement, nor was giving Han to that bounty hunter!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Lowtax posted:

I gave plenty and nobody listened, you doofus. and lol at the concept of people being guilty until proven innocent

where on that Man Podcast? lmao

btw i feel it important to mention i have read maybe 5 paqges of this thread and barely even care about you richard at all. im just posting now to fill time in my empty life

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Sleeveless posted:

Look, when you're trying to convince the world that you're stable and trustworthy reopening a part of your website six months after publicly declaring on a major news site that that it was closed forever due to hate speech is just the smart move.

Maybe they should do a follow up interview with Richard to get the new scoop.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Lowtax be like

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
for all of your weird diatribes about how we are all poisoned by kiwifarms or whatever, the vast majority of people posting itt actually cared about you just a bit and gave you the benefit of the doubt for years. we are only sad about this entire sitution. you continuing to make light of it just makes it worse. We wanted to believe you, you loving moron, you've made it impossible.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Lowtax is the OJ of our generation the forums

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

If the sock don’t fit you must give it a lick

E: he should start a new forum called Mangosteen Plantation to compete with KF

GlobglogGroAbgalab fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Jul 30, 2020

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
It seems pretty obvious that this is all just petulance theatre and there are rules in place that Rich is abiding by.

1. This is his poo poo posting zone. He can't leave it.
2. He can only ban people for legitimate non-close call violations of the rules (like NSW in GBS).

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Mangosteenpilled

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Imo all lowtax threads should be nsfw allowed, every post he makes should be quoted with goatse

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Bismuth posted:

Imo all lowtax threads should be nsfw allowed, every post he makes should be quoted with goatees

fixed with something we can do

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

did lowtax go away yet

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

Wait so lowtax isn't selling the site and brought back fyad cuz he's transphobic?

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

change my name posted:

did lowtax go away yet

Yes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

pixaal posted:

fixed with something we can do

His feelings re: trans folks are slightly more nuanced. He likes to fetishize marginalized demographics. Probably why he is so into battered women

GlobglogGroAbgalab fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Jul 30, 2020

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Cookies n pills go here *points at mouth* :classiclol:

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

The Walrus posted:

for all of your weird diatribes about how we are all poisoned by kiwifarms or whatever, the vast majority of people posting itt actually cared about you just a bit and gave you the benefit of the doubt for years. we are only sad about this entire sitution. you continuing to make light of it just makes it worse. We wanted to believe you, you loving moron, you've made it impossible.

Logical & understandable anger? This guy has clearly eaten a few too many kiwis if you know what I mean. Hepped up on the fuzzy froots.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Bismuth posted:

Cookies n pills go here *points at mouth* :classiclol:

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

the funniest outcome of this would be Jeff banning everyone who posted in re-opened FYAD the second the sale goes through

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

nah

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Stroop There It Is posted:

the funniest outcome of this would be Jeff banning everyone who posted in re-opened FYAD the second the sale goes through

:smugmrgw:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Shid i was thinking of posting in fyad for the first time, im getting addicted to that bird pics thread

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Entenzahn posted:

I don't know you guys, this lowtax guy doesn't seem bothered at all. What if he's "trolling" us???

yeah that rant he posted on facebook, patreon, here, into a mirror nightly

just a guy unbothered, cool as a cucumber baby

e: forgot about the MRA podcast

zer0spunk fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Jul 30, 2020

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
posting in a Lowtax thread

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

e: eew didn't want to post next to lowtax...

there that's better
ok what do YOU think would be the funniest outcome then
:keke:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Whenever my family life is in a major crisis I immediately drop everything and argue on the internet. It's the only way to live.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

lowtax make qcs a link to a really loud fart noise.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Lowtax posted:

posting in a Lowtax thread

Eat my rear end sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo