Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

Pretend you signed a player named Bakaroom Staffi and tell people he got injured but secretly use his wages to pay for those employees

Hahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

How many journos has he beheaded and how many 911s has he committed tho. Newcastle fans are actual retards

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Consider this though: he’s american which is probably the worst crime on earth.

I forgot about this I wish he was dead!!!!!!!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

tarbrush posted:

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1293812329218547712?s=19

Liverpool's new away kit is. Well. Quite something.

:barf:

I think it’s loving ace

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Lol @ der shovel

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

sebzilla posted:

Did they forget about Rashford and Greenwood?

Lol

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Is there a fantasy prem thread

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Watch uniteds pr team try to pivot this into a black lives matter solidarity police bashing.

I’ll write the white paper

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Der Shovel posted:

First of all it's worth noting that the "it's a massive shame" part comes directly from leading the racism charts today thing, considering their reputation back in the day.

I said that a lot of black and asian immigrants in the Midlands in the 60s started supporting clubs including Manchester United and Liverpool, because they faced so much racism among the supporters of their local clubs, and were more welcomed elsewhere. Racism in the Midlands in the 60s is pretty much a matter of public record at this point considering even the BBC did a retrospective on the issue 40 years later.

And I'm sorry I don't have encyclopedic memory of all the papers I read during my years at university, especially for a paper I wrote on a minor subject. I'm also sorry you can't move past this traumatic event and heal.

Lmao

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

Apparently the Community Shield is tomorrow, who knew?

I knew, op

I just didn’t care

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

That’s just a few bottles of Dom at a wanky place hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

No way did Harry maguire use the word civilisation