Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

I’m glad that all of the Newcastle fans supported human rights violations for absolutely nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bundy posted:

When can we expect you to hand in your Arsenal supporting credentials? Because you're not going to like how Kroenke made his money...

He made his money from owning the land on which Walmart’s sit. This is a very weird post, Ninpo.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Jose posted:

so is trying to say all newcastle supporters were fine with saudi human rights abuse when there is nothing we can do but shitpost about it

You were all doing mental gymnastics to justify it a month ago so it’s not weird at all.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Newcastle supporters are always very sensitive about things they did in the recent past.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Jose posted:

so you're just going to be a oval office about it because you're wrong

I’m not wrong, though?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
im not owned, screamed ninpo and the Newcastle Fans as their legs flailed in ever gayer circles fred flintstone style as they raced from St James park to the computer room to let people know that their self appointed ambassadorial duties defending the honour of the brave Newcastle boys plus the time spent posting how little they care about human rights while imagining ever more outlandish scenarios in which Newcastle might be taken over by the house of saud were all part of their incredible lack of concern. you cannot save face or be even remotely not gay.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Christ you’re an insufferable oval office, you make up a bunch of poo poo, get called on it and asked to provide a shred of evidence, then start in with your autistic shitfit

In summation, yet again, eat my rear end in a top hat

You’ve already been directed to the posts, just like the last time we went through this exercise of Newcastle fans saying something dumb, pretending it didn’t happen, and being directed to exactly when it happened.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

kcer posted:

i was highlighting that a discussion where suddenly everyone is up in arms about human rights abuses makes you look like a bit of a oval office when our current owner is guilty of it too

You need to understand how insanely dumb this take is. Saudi human rights violations have been a major world issue for literal decades and there’s absolutely no comparison between the House of Saud and Mike loving Ashley. It’s as if Kim Jong Un bought Newcastle and you went “oh now everyone cares about North Korea???”

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bundy posted:

Citation needed.

You’re sitting here asking where is the line between owning a hunting tv channel and dismembering a journalist while other people are taking offense at people being aware of a regime that’s guilty of some of the worst human rights abuses of recent memory. You shouldn’t be surprised that some people are seeing you as playing down what the House of Saud has done.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Wow what a spicy hot take

Nobody is playing down anything, the point is that all billionaires are vile but you seem to want to justify that some of them are ok who happen to be your owners

It’s not a stretch to say that comparing the dismemberment of a journalist or systemic torture to owning a tv hunting station is “playing down” tbh.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bundy posted:

You and the rest of the extremely definitely concerned are the ones that suggested there was a line or sliding scale. I pointed out your hypocrisy and that's it.

I’m not sure how you could see thinking there might be a difference between owning a hunting channel and being married to the Walmart lady and https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia is hypocrisy, Ninpo.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
PCP Capital Partners, the Reubens, and the Saudi Public Investment fund make for a tasty sandwich of an ownership consortium.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Wolves got dinged for FFP violations and will have to play with a smaller squad in Europe. Someone forgot to tell them that you need to cover your losses with fake sponsors.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/aug/07/wolves-must-cut-squad-if-they-qualify-for-europe-after-ffp-breach-uefa

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

You did it by comparing how many goals and assists they got compared to a defender you absolute clown

He was just saying that they should have been considered young player of the season because they had a lot of goals and assists. There wasn’t any comparison.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1294589842312040450?s=19

Apparently something to do with the Pepe transfer and money going where it shouldn't have done.

Yeah this comes within a day of an announcement of an “investigation” into the Pepe transfer, so he most definitely got a cut of that.

Also, Arsenal are a remarkable shambles.

E: apparently this was all predicted yesterday by an itk whose name is “the football gerbil” so that’s fun

blue footed boobie fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Aug 15, 2020

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

the sex ghost posted:

This is why we need dressing room cameras and mics. If Sky want me to pay £9000 a season I want to see the aftermath of moments like this and to hear the sizzle as Sarri stubs a ciggie out on Kepa's head

Sarri probably just puffed extra hard on his cigarette and isn’t talk to kepa for the rest of the season tbf.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
What’s the white paper reference? I feel like I’m missing lols.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Arsenal have made the loan deals for Soares and Mari permanent. Soares is a no brainer, I think. For Mari, I hope they have plans to clear out some CBS because Arsenal have a ton of average to bad defenders on the books.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Mainland-Niles is apparently headed to Wolves, per Ornstein. Not a big fan of his but I also don’t really see the point in selling him unless he wants out.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Actual wrong thread.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Shrapnig posted:

Both of those deals were done almost two months ago.

Arsenal just put out a story about it today so idk

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Karl Sharks posted:

i'm guessing his wages would make him a pretty expensive 4th choice

Yes, the preference would be to get rid of Mustafi, but that does not really seem possible.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I think we can all just agree that Dee Shovel has been brutally owned and move on while occasionally referencing white papers at intervals sufficient to maintain its lolworthiness and not run it into the ground.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Now that Arsenal has won the Community Shield there must be enough goodwill with fans that its time to give Auba a huge new contract

By all accounts he already has it and they’re just waiting to announce it.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bape Culture posted:

No way did Harry maguire use the word civilisation

Honestly it sounds like everyone is lying about whatever tf happened here. Everything everyone is claiming sounds completely outlandish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Blasmeister posted:

Gorgo is a strong leader with the bonus policy slot but the culture bonuses have severe diminishing returns and the unique unit sucks. This shouldn't be a problem for any player worth a drat

I love this.