Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

The refs were told that they cannot give the goal if the watch doesn’t go off. It’s a ridiculous policy but it’s not on the refs.

Cowardly to not just give it anyway imo. It is still on them to not give an obvious goal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

oliwan posted:

please imagine that I probated all the posts above after my last post. thank you.

I'm imagining it, it's quite nice.

Blinkz0rz posted:

who loving cares there's no such thing as a good rich person

also this

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Bape Culture posted:

How many journos has he beheaded and how many 911s has he committed tho. Newcastle fans are actual retards

Consider this though: he’s american which is probably the worst crime on earth.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

I miss the days where this forum had a real ITK

He’s still around if you’re interested in teenage backyard wrestlers.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Why does KDB get into the Belgium team, they could choose someone who is worse at football

Surely

quote:

and uglier.

debatable

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I’m sure Maguire is very wealthy but if it wasn’t for his huge loving head nobody outside if England would be able to pick him out of a lineup. You guys are vastly overestimating how recognizeable some of these footballers are to someone on the other side of the continent.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Mickolution posted:

I think the problem is more Brits abroad than locals.

That’s what I’m saying, not instantly recognizing a footballer is not a problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Tweet is dead but the Suning company mentioned in the article are also the owners of Inter, so I hope they lose all their money and go bankrupt.