Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Did someone say Poocastle yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

A month of Ozil's inflated and absurd salary surely covers years worth of those soon to be laid off workers pay. Pathetic really.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Vegetable posted:

What’s the alternative here? Fire Kolasinac into the sun to keep the marketing team at 100% staffing?

Every business has to make tough decisions about employment. The demand should be for clubs to provide good severance packages rather than for them to keep unnecessary staff around.

Yeah treating human beings like they're just numbers on a spreadsheet is the correct way to do things.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

I'm glad someone's on PCP

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

bewbies posted:

KDB was really good this year right? am i missing something?

The Premier League Trophy

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

dOnT YoU KnOw WhO I AM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

because *checks list of completely illegitimate tournaments** there's the UEFA Nations Cup, op