Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

CyberPingu posted:

Is that the white paper you were talking about?

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

I’m sure Maguire is very wealthy but if it wasn’t for his huge loving head nobody outside if England would be able to pick him out of a lineup. You guys are vastly overestimating how recognizeable some of these footballers are to someone on the other side of the continent.

I think the problem is more Brits abroad than locals.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Strawman posted:

Not all the syringe wielding gangs wandering the tourist resorts, ignored by the famously Albanian loving Greek police?

Well that's a given.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

That’s what I’m saying, not instantly recognizing a footballer is not a problem.

Ohh right, by "outside England" I thought you meant non English people. Have to disagree with that. Many pissed up English people would recognise him out in some resort town. They said on Football Weekly that their bar bill was over £60,000 or something like that. Players go to places with prices like that to get some sort of privacy.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

wooger posted:

Yeah.

Ideally though you want to be on a separate land mass entirely from the poors rather than just in a different bar in the same town.
Or a yacht.

True, but how easy is that at the moment?