Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

If you can push a railhead right behind those tanks, you might be able to leap forward and cut the logistics to that entire northern front.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Generation Internet posted:

I hate to leave anyone hanging but my work has seen fit to get in some training before the summer ends and I'm out of town until the end of the month.

The next few turns are already played but I didn't manage to edit and post the screenshots in before I had to leave. It's exciting stuff! Orange mentioned he was surprised how "willing to Cannae myself" I was but I think he's exaggerating. Rest assured they'll be posted when I get back.

That's pretty saucy coming from an opponent who keeps pushing his spearhead further north while you keep getting closer to his logistics hub.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Could you raise new formations and combine the depleted ones? That might be a way to get around the issue.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

How tough are shields? Are we talking like Supcom shield farms that need strat missiles to crack?

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

This is shaping up to be an ugly 2-front war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Generation Internet posted:

Found the actual picture I was thinking of. I still find it weird given how much of DC: Barbarossa is a fuel trucking/training simulator.

Well, real Barbarossa was basically an exercise in proving the logisticians right.