Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It's great you should really try it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonerKid
Jan 3, 2002

Chill
no, but I'm down to try, PM me

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

gently caress that

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

no but im a master of the forbidden sex maneuver known as urethralingus. please google with caution.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

gently caress that

that's the idea

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Vegetable posted:

It's great you should really try it out

Hell yeah

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I only do lingus

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
lingus balls

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Strumpie posted:

lingus balls

Lingus on my dingus

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
It's 2020, SomethingAwful 2.0, and you want to run into GBS screaming "rear end-EATING!!!" and expect us to make the jokes for you? Shape it up, OP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP poured turpentine into my anus to remove the Mona Lisa inscribed within it and I will destroy OP for this

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Yeah I eat rear end

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

TheReverend posted:

Yeah I eat rear end
Taint reaped again

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

TheReverend posted:

Yeah I eat rear end

This is a lie, and I guess I'm a prude in 2020 standards. God forbid I get a divorce I got a lot to learn.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
eatin' rear end whips rear end

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

TheReverend posted:

This is a lie, and I guess I'm a prude in 2020 standards. God forbid I get a divorce I got a lot to learn.

Yea I'm glad this wasn't such a big deal in my 20s and 30s yuck

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Whatever happened to the poster Taint Reaper? Much like Wizard Master threads getting a "WiZArd MaSTeR" reply there was always a "another taint reaped...." reply in those threads.

That was like the best forums name ever.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

munchin rear end and slappin bass

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

TheReverend posted:

I’m not sure this is as big of a deal as the Extremely Online crowd makes this out to be but what the hell did I know

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The sexual repression slowly manifests inthread.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Spinz posted:

Yea I'm glad this wasn't such a big deal in my 20s and 30s yuck
I was always made to feel ashamed wanting to eat rear end as a teen and thanked god for the renewing sexual revolution.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

THe only rear end I'm eating is a hero officer's dick [these colors dont run]

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Daikloktos posted:

I was always made to feel ashamed wanting to eat rear end as a teen and thanked god for the renewing sexual revolution.

I've seen your rear end. I will eat it.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Daikloktos posted:

I meant yuck for me

Happy proclivity Decade

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Don't date someone who won't eat your rear end

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

would the champions of autoanalingus please step forward... i am ready to fullfill my destiny

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

It's been done on me, unprompted, and mostly I just felt bad for her lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

When you eat rear end if it doesn't sound like an 80's beat boxer and you're using them buns like tables i dunno even what to tell you

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

sorry but that doesn't sound like proper social distancing.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lol if u don’t put a music stand on the small of her back and sing opera down her filthy little grot tunnel. :smug:

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Internetjack posted:

Whatever happened to the poster Taint Reaper? Much like Wizard Master threads getting a "WiZArd MaSTeR" reply there was always a "another taint reaped...." reply in those threads.

That was like the best forums name ever.

someone said i got my taint reaped just the other day, in the post your favourite forums quotes thread.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

would the champions of autoanalingus please step forward... i am ready to fullfill my destiny

i can auto fellate but unlike my cat (who has a spinal deformity) i can't bend my head backwards and all the way around to lick my own anus.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
rear end eating is sooooo 2016. Quaint really.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

one time i smoked too much weed again and was thoroughly convinced all this talk about eating rear end was a joke played on me by the simulation that im jacked into

Like if i ever got my salad tossed i'd instantly be ripped from reality by morpheus who would look down on my naked sweaty frame and say "haha you actually did it.". Trinity would then proceed to call me a homosexual

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

one time i smoked too much weed again and was thoroughly convinced all this talk about eating rear end was a joke played on me by the simulation that im jacked into

Like if i ever got my salad tossed i'd instantly be ripped from reality by morpheus who would look down on my naked sweaty frame and say "haha you actually did it.". Trinity would then proceed to call me a homosexual
I'm smoking weed and jacking off to this right now

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

Like if i ever got my salad tossed i'd instantly be ripped from reality by morpheus who would look down on my naked sweaty frame and say "haha another taint reaped"

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Spinz posted:

I meant yuck for me

Happy proclivity Decade

Don't knock it till you've tried it Spinz

Unless you have tried it, in which case knocking it is entirely fine

Although maybe you just didn't get the right rear end eater

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
You don't want someone timid and overcame by the prospect. You want somebody down there dedicated to serving those cheeks.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
poo poo yeah :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

no op but i have tried arnold palmerlingus and its surprisingly refreshing and for a buck you just cant beat it.