Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

you, a terminally internet-poisoned mess: "hur hur hur eating rear end is fun guys i read about this on the internet. hang on, i contracted a disease that i got from literally eating poo poo"
me, an enlightened scholar: "no; butts are gross"

you, believe it or not, can wash any rear end, your own included, regardless of whether or not anyone else wants anywhere near yours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
That rear end was clean, you don’t get sick from ecoli that quickly. That rear end had been wrongfully accused!!!

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Cleanliness is the issue here. The pussy pisses and bleeds, and people eat that all the time with no complaints. The cock also pisses and bleeds and shoots giant ropes (mine does, so I assume it's normal). Clean your asses if you want them eaten. Shower, use wet wipes, bidet, whatever you need to do, but have a nice sparkling bung for me if you expect it to be munched

Spacegrass
May 1, 2013

I swear to God the band Duran Duran are a bunch of faggots, but the music is good.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

AHH F/UGH posted:

Part 2 of my story about getting food poisoning from eating rear end -

This actually all happened when I was living in Seoul. I had just ate my girlfriend's rear end and slamdaddied my dick inside her, and we said our goodbyes for the night at around 8PM since I had work the next day. About an hour after she left my tiny shithole studio apartment in the middle of loving South Korea is when it really started, first just nausea and wooziness, which then went into full-on diarrhea and heaving, and then heaving onto the diarrhea I have just poo poo out. I was awake all night with that poo poo, and for the first time in my life actually called in sick to my teaching job. Not only was I sick as a dog but I also hadn't slept at all, too. If I didn't have water on hand, I probably would have just expired in my apartment, for real. I was alone and had no one I could contact for help, my girlfriend at the time lived in another city like an hour by train. I eventually say on the toilet and puked in a bowl in front of me while simultaneously making GBS threads out watery diarrhea.

After I had gotten some amount of strength back, I summoned the will and I walked to a convenience down the block. I threw on some sweat pants and just my winter jacket, with no shirt underneath. In a kind of a daze at like 5AM, I walked down the street, hoping they would be open and I could try to show the cashier the word for "food poisoning" that I had google translated and point to the medicine section in hopes he would get me something to help, but they only opened at 7AM so I hobbled back to my apartment and collapsed again on my bed and laid there for two hours just retching and in pain, burning up. Finally I got up and went back to the corner store, but the guy there said they only had stuff like aspirin and pepto bismol. I knew there was a kind of pharmacy down the street, so I tried my luck there. Some middle aged lady looked at my phone and looked at me grimacing in overheated pain, and gave me something. I took it back to my apartment and... it's loving Chinese medicine, some kind of tiny wheat balls with herbs inside... She thought I was lying about being hungover.

It's pretty insane how fast it can really come upon you. I later lied to everyone I knew who asked about it, saying it was from eating street food chicken skewers.

I still eat my wife's rear end all the time, nearly a decade later.

You truly are the best of us

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Being so butt thirsty you kill yourself :confuoot:

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
sorry i posted this in the wrong thread i'll put it here where it belongs.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

gourmet rear end eating

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Space Race Riot posted:

Cleanliness is the issue here. The pussy pisses and bleeds, and people eat that all the time with no complaints. The cock also pisses and bleeds and shoots giant ropes (mine does, so I assume it's normal). Clean your asses if you want them eaten. Shower, use wet wipes, bidet, whatever you need to do, but have a nice sparkling bung for me if you expect it to be munched

If your dick bleeds you should go to a doctor.

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009
In america they don't use the bidet, they just smear the poop all over their butt with a piece of paper, I kind of understand not wanting to eat rear end when your base standard of rear end maintenance is so poor, just know there's better ways to clean your rear end, its water.

A well cleaned rear end is eatable, is all i'm saying.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Eating rear end is cool and good
Tastes weirdly metallic ??????

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

you, a terminally internet-poisoned mess: "hur hur hur eating rear end is fun guys i read about this on the internet. hang on, i contracted a disease that i got from literally eating poo poo"
me, an enlightened scholar: "no; butts are gross"

The word of the bookly scholar carries little weight in matters of the rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I tried but can't bend myself that much unfortunately