Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It's great you should really try it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Don't date someone who won't eat your rear end

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Chinatown posted:

a girl i used to hang with recently messaged me during lockdown saying she missed me eating her rear end

its a powermove bros
how did you respond

did you eat her rear end

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

AHH F/UGH posted:

I legit got E. coli food poisoning from eating my ex gf’s rear end one time

It was even after she showered too

It was loving horrible, I was burning up but freezing cold too. I would poo poo or puke every 15 minutes without fail and when I had no more poo poo or puke left I would just heave. I couldn’t drink water because I would just puke it up, so I got dehydrated as gently caress. I thought it was gonna die that night because it got so bad that I was basically unable to move from exhaustion and dehydration but I managed to tilt a water bottle into my mouth as I lay there on my bed staring at the ceiling, and sip from it slowly enough (like a tiny tiny spoonful) every few minutes and I think it was slow enough that my body wouldn’t reject the water and I slowly came back to life. I’m talking like drop by drop amounts is what it took, like some kind of makeshift IV except orally dripping water in via my mouth tilting the bottle ever so slightly.

Regardless, eating rear end is awesome and I wish I could do it all day every day it
This man is a trooper. Listen good, friends