Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

gently caress that

that's the idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
lingus balls

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Internetjack posted:

Whatever happened to the poster Taint Reaper? Much like Wizard Master threads getting a "WiZArd MaSTeR" reply there was always a "another taint reaped...." reply in those threads.

That was like the best forums name ever.

someone said i got my taint reaped just the other day, in the post your favourite forums quotes thread.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

would the champions of autoanalingus please step forward... i am ready to fullfill my destiny

i can auto fellate but unlike my cat (who has a spinal deformity) i can't bend my head backwards and all the way around to lick my own anus.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Chinatown posted:

a girl i used to hang with recently messaged me during lockdown saying she missed me eating her rear end

its a powermove bros

what happened to your teeth Chinatown.

did you get them removed to facilitate rear end eating?

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
once again it comes down to a contest between those who clean their butts and those who refuse to clean their butts.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
i like a little stank

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
i don't know how, but i've ended up with a penis in my mouth.

advice?

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
if you have a question about assholes, dogs are the answer.

as a species they have really dedicated themselves to butts in a way humans can never achieve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
sorry i posted this in the wrong thread i'll put it here where it belongs.