Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
10 Man Tag 4 6.25%
Tag Titles 38 59.38%
TNT Title 7 10.94%
Tornado Match 15 23.44%
Total: 64 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lanky_Nibz
Apr 30, 2008

We will never be rid of these stars. But I hope they live forever.
Finally caught up. I got a bunch of my friends into AEW so we had to all catch up together yesterday evening.

I like that Mr. Brodie Lee seems to know exactly what he's doing and is facilitating the breakup of Kenny and Hangman. Cool story telling. I also like Anna Jay's mask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lanky_Nibz
Apr 30, 2008

We will never be rid of these stars. But I hope they live forever.
My reaction to the first round of the Women's Tourney

Haha, nah it was ok. There were some glimpses of "good stuff" here and there, but some of it was kinda hard to sit through.

One goon a few pages back summed up my feelings on the Nightmare Sisters very well. I appreciate how Brandi is basically holding this women's division together with sheer grit, but that's balanced out by the fact that neither she nor Allie can wrestle that well. I do like their dynamic though: tempestuous and annoying in a good way.

Vickie Guerrero is a great manager for Nyla. Her shrieking off to the side seemed to rile the Native Beast on to more brutal heights; it's a great fit for the character.

I liked Anna and Tay. Tay's style reminds me a bit of Mox's, in that it's very rooted in martial arts striking and submission attacks. She's very unpolished but she has glimmers of that "something" that could be built up and easily put her over.

End of the day? Hell it was free! Looking forward to the rest of the tourney.