Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
10 Man Tag 4 6.25%
Tag Titles 38 59.38%
TNT Title 7 10.94%
Tornado Match 15 23.44%
Total: 64 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Pylons posted:

Wasn't it already SCU?
Cant get more Bucks-adjacent than SoCal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

DeathChicken posted:

Zack Ryder at one point was a genuine draw and the fact that he's been made Always Bad because WWE put a concerted effort over like a decade to make him Always Bad is a testament to how deep WWE Brainworms run. Cameron, I got nothing
I don’t think he’s Always Bad but I think his time has more than passed him by, and I get the impression most doubters feel this exact way too

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Lamuella posted:

Doesn't Cardona have a pretty good rep as a trainer, or am I thinking of one of the multiple other good hands that WWE entirely failed to do anything with?

History Comes Inside! posted:

You’re thinking of Curt Hawkins/Brian Myers, “the other one”

Runs the school that trained MJF and Statlander and was always talked about as the go-to guy to get the ring rust off part timers like Brock and The Rock
Could also be thinking of Curtis Axel, who was the Rock's training partner prior to his comeback

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Yeah one GDT for the whole tournament would be a good idea imo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Tag title match was worth an HM just for the opening alone, I was howling at Omega looking really puzzled while his pyro goes off and Page is beating both Dark Order asses

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

The magic of the gimmick is that the second you would go "Ok, I'll only take 2" they would go and take 3 in front of you.
This is exactly it. They want the rules to be in place and enforced because they’re the guys with the nous to break them

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Benne posted:

The spot was good as hell and the first cool thing Darby has done in months

Also Ricky Starks is a grown-rear end veteran who definitely agreed to the spot, y'all are acting like Darby's shooting on a young boy or something
This.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ricky stark's back: more or less gnarly than the friction burns from all the goon hand wringing?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

go watch a movie about it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yea ok posted:

i will, its called your funeral
👍👍

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

so basically nxt is watched by olds, specifically olds who were watching USA anyway and are too lazy to reach for the clicker for 45 minutes and/or dozed off at 7.45

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

I know you weren't saying Paul Heyman managed Nick Bockwinkel but the image of mid 90's Paul E Dangerously managing 70s Nick Bockwinkel is really funny.
Now this is up there with Angle/Bret and Cena/Tanahashi as Things I'm Mad I'll Never See

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MJeff posted:

Goldenboy and that other guy (Logan-sama?) doing the video game nerd version of Gorilla and Heenan at NJPW x CEO and Fyter Fest was the highlight of those shows.
Goldenboy was great but that British heel commentator was god-tier

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Seth Rollins posted:

some-body once told me that song parodies are among the
lowest form of art. well below mi-imes
and just barely above organ grin
ders
lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I kinda want Cameron and Nyla to be oddly successful in a nelson_martin.gif kind of way

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I’m also happy that Kaz is back but also sad that territory carnie Kaz is gone

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

hooman posted:

She texted me "Is it just me or is Mel the female equivalent of Jake Hager".
This is somehow harsh on both people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I'm so mad Nyla isn't in that D&D group