Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
10 Man Tag 4 6.25%
Tag Titles 38 59.38%
TNT Title 7 10.94%
Tornado Match 15 23.44%
Total: 64 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Lamuella posted:

Doesn't Cardona have a pretty good rep as a trainer, or am I thinking of one of the multiple other good hands that WWE entirely failed to do anything with?

You’re thinking of Curt Hawkins/Brian Myers, “the other one”

Runs the school that trained MJF and Statlander and was always talked about as the go-to guy to get the ring rust off part timers like Brock and The Rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

Billy... and Austin Gunn of the Gunn club.

Just like they used to do for CODY and brandi RHODES

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Lamuella posted:

I'm really loath to make AEW a bloated product like WWE where there's a billion hours of TV where nothing happens. So how do you square the circle?

I mean the problem is “too much talent and not enough time” so up to a degree just having extra time is fine, you’re not going to get TV with nothing happening but there is definitely a point of diminishing returns where lol I don’t give a gently caress how much I like the product I’m not gonna watch 9 hours of AEW every week.

WWE’s problem is a billion hours of tv being filled with the whims of an old out of touch lunatic, not just the billion hours of tv.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It will never not be weird to see Kip Sabian on what is essentially international television when he never worked anything more high profile than the most rinky dink UK indies.

The world of sport revival was a total joke that nobody watched so that doesn’t count.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Lamuella posted:

Being fair, he'd done a load of Rev Pro shows as well as working a tour for Ring of Honor. AEW was certainly a massive step up, but it's not like he'd only worked for the Knights in Norwich.

It wasn’t a knock on him by any means, I was a fan of his when he worked our local tiny shows and I’m happy that he’s had this huge success, it’s just a really odd leapfrog to the big time, career-wise.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Cardona’s AEW shirt is somehow the top selling shirt on PWTees of the week (only masks are ahead of it), I guess he’s got a market somewhere that’s not here.

His toy podcast fanbase is pretty rabid for merch, him and Myers quite regularly do promotions where they’ll call you personally to say thanks for buying it which is pretty cool too.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

TK bought off a good review and promo for their figures, what a businessman

To be fair to him, even when he was still at WWE they both regularly poo poo on the toys when they were bad.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

See you later Brandon go get squashed on dark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

There doesn't seem to be a vod of the D&D on Brandon's channel just little clips. Thats troublesome.

There’s a full vod on colt’s from the looks of it but he’s got it set to subscribers only because carnies gonna carnie.