Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
https://twitter.com/urkle9/status/602706161582800896?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Congrats to Rick and JR Smith!!!!!!!

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Congrats to a deserving champion
https://twitter.com/davidaldridgedc/status/1021444516182716416

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
For A-S

For PopDog

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

what social distancing

https://abc7.com/watch/23340/

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Time posted:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Much love to Gumslinger AKA Crazy Lakers Fan you are a wonderful poster and I always appreciate you being the good cop to my bad cop here and you never ever gave up on this team.

Toggle you don't get noticed anywhere nearly enough but also never gave up on this team and I have been glad you were able to live post a bit from the other side of the world.

Time posted:

Thank you, I feel like we really helped bring it home.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

i forgot about this lmaooo ty

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Very hurt that I, the most loyal Lakers fan, am not getting a shout out but it's fine

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Nick! Tomorrow is your day. It's going to happen!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

MourningView posted:

Very hurt that I, the most loyal Lakers fan, am not getting a shout out but it's fine

It's been a pleasure posting on the same side this year.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Stop being magnanimous Rick, and give Minnesota our name back. THERE REALLY AREN'T THAT MANY LAKES IN LA AND EVEN IF THERE IS THEY ARE NOT THE SIGNIFICANT BODY OF WATER

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Certainly not large enough for Lakers, which are a type of vessel used in freshwater transportation.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

switch the name to the LA Brons imo

e: the LA Bronze

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Certainly not large enough for Lakers, which are a type of vessel used in freshwater transportation.

Wait, both LA teams are ships!?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

DorianGravy posted:

the clippers are named after the windows 1995 help program clippy

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

DorianGravy posted:

A Laker is technically a ship, but they are generally called boats.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_freighter

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I'm glad that my 7th or so bandwagon team won

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Rick posted:

Much love to Gumslinger AKA Crazy Lakers Fan you are a wonderful poster and I always appreciate you being the good cop to my bad cop here and you never ever gave up on this team.

Toggle you don't get noticed anywhere nearly enough but also never gave up on this team and I have been glad you were able to live post a bit from the other side of the world.

Thank you, I feel like we really helped bring it home.

thanks rick, always a pleasure :)

those black champions shirts are already sold out. bastards!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Really wanna be downtown right now if I'm being honest

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

i'm happy that Frank Vogel got a title

:unsmith:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Lockback posted:

Stop being magnanimous Rick, and give Minnesota our name back. THERE REALLY AREN'T THAT MANY LAKES IN LA AND EVEN IF THERE IS THEY ARE NOT THE SIGNIFICANT BODY OF WATER

Never!!!!

Thank you for never shying away from having an opinion! You bring a lot of interest to the forums.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1315490184998260736

LMAO

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

hahaha

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

DorianGravy posted:

san diego has clippers

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Brogeoisie posted:

Remember when Courtney Lee missed that layup and lakers proceeded to ruin Dwight Howard's career. Why did you end the streak

To this day I'm still mad at that game.

I maintain that if Lee makes that layup then the Magic win that series. Just an absolute killer. Watching that live was heartbreaking.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Super Jay Mann posted:

To this day I'm still mad at that game.

I maintain that if Lee makes that layup then the Magic win that series. Just an absolute killer. Watching that live was heartbreaking.

The real problem was putting jameer nelson back in the starting lineup over alston. with alston they looked so much better.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

toggle posted:

The real problem was putting jameer nelson back in the starting lineup over alston. with alston they looked so much better.

Yeah that too. SVG was an amazing coach but playing a hobbled Jameer completely killed their flow.

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing

Lockback posted:

do not disrespect lake elsinore and big bear

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
You can't go to Temecula without going to Lake Elsinore. I mean unless you take the freeway.

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH

creamcorn posted:

do not disrespect lake elsinore and big bear

Is it Elsinore or Perris that you can only go one direction around, it's been too long

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
you should definitely disrespect lake elsinore

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Schlieren posted:

Is it Elsinore or Perris that you can only go one direction around, it's been too long

It would have to be Perris because I have gone around Lake Elisnore many times.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
They are interviewing Quinn Cook on Lakers radio and he is such a huge Lakers fan and I hope he can get to play some more next year.

This may not be a "home grown" title but it's one of a bunch of Eddie Jones fans which is about just as sweet.

Hahah, THT tried to do an interview next and AD crashed it and told him to go back to the party.

Rick fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Oct 12, 2020

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

Athanatos posted:

Mention the Pacers you cowards

https://twitter.com/alexkennedynba/status/1315411405370204161?s=21

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

Confirming what we already knew: Roy Hibbert was soft.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

owns

nut
Jul 30, 2019

It’s over :smith:

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Dr.Radical posted:

Confirming what we already knew: Roy Hibbert was soft.

this post stinks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

toggle posted:

Super Jay Mann posted:

Yeah that too. SVG was an amazing coach but playing a hobbled Jameer completely killed their flow.

Racer Alston was godawful those playoffs. He had a good first round and everyone just ignored him turning back into rafer Alston after that. He also started all 5 games in the finals