Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Whenever Bol Bol doesn’t have the ball people should be asking “Why doesn’t Bol Bol have the ball?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Nice Dame performance. Too bad that if they make the playoffs they’ll get swept in the first round

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Is nick nurse drunk?

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
I think the Celtics got this. Especially when they get a free game because Joel Embiid drinks a large milkshake before a game and pukes all over the place causing him to sit out while they test him.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
If it were between benches I’d take the Pacers but welp, the Heat’s starting 5 exist.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Lol I cannot get enough camera shots of JR looking stoned

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Blazers just completely out of gas

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
I don’t believe that Tyler Herro’s name is actually pronounced “hero.” I think that’s just something he told people when he started attending a new school or something. “Alright. New school year. New me. It’s HERO!”

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Alright, Sade during the half time shoot around

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

Brolander posted:

stepping out of bounds...now that's the George Hill I remember from Cleveland

Just wait until he misses some game winning free throws

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

thumper57 posted:

I feel bad saying this about a guy who already has to go through life looking kinda like Beetlejuice but Middleton sucks.

Batboy. Middleton looks like Batboy

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Fuckin nasty nasty no look pass

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
I like that guy Marcus Smart. He’s cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

Confirming what we already knew: Roy Hibbert was soft.